Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Do you get to dress Logix up as well? He should also have the opportunity to wear ridiculous clothing. Some nice side slit pants, maybe a crop top . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
What, if any, are the mechanical differences of choosing Logix as your main character? Do you choose, or do you play as both?

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
That's cool. A good way to get someone to play through again, and the choice of whichever character you think is the radest at the onset.

If you do choose Logix as your main, does Escha still do all the alchemy?

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Also, from the evidence they provide she is the obvious choice.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Have fun in Tokyo!

So more of a brother/sister relationship at the closest. Respected co-worker, more than love interest. Are there love interests for each of the protagonists?

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Huh, that's kind of neat, actually. Do they concentrate on building relationships besides romance?

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
I like what you're doing now. The last update was spot on.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
That's what I thought when I saw the pumpkin bomb. Ha!

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
For some reason, I keep thinking Solle is a lady, and get thrown off when he's referred to as a man.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
I kind of liked Katla's interaction with the slags.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Well, mostly I'm following the story, though I really liked the upgrading the town aspect in Meruru as I'm a sucker for that mechanic in games. However, I'm liking the story in this one better than Ayesha. The brother/sister interaction between the protagonists, and the interaction with the town folks seem more like the Rorona games, and I like that.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Also, having two playable characters probably helps if you want to replay. You get a few different scenes, etc. I suppose.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
"Did those kids kill the Dragon King?"

"Yeah."

"Oh well, pass the bread."

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
I also thought the comment about her Mom's bad pacing was cute.

Forced biological integration of an unwilling person as an AI and power source is super dark though. They don't dwell on the implications, but the foreshadowing that past Alchemists went real bad pays off with that reveal. drat.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Why didn't they take the airship? Were they not allowed? I think that the airship would be an excellent way to traverse the Lands of Oblivion.

wdarkk posted:

Lands of Oblivion? I wonder if in the past the world was somehow used up by Alchemy.

That does seem to be the case.

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
Then they should load up the airship with alchemy ingredients, a cauldron and make pies/sandwiches/whatever they need for a trip to find other cool places!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
I really enjoy your playthroughs of these games. Thanks for a really rad LP.

• Locked thread