Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
he suicided and left 6 lbs of ground beef from costco in the freezer, but he didnt portion it before freezing so now its a giant block of meat that is too hard to separate. i don't want to thaw the whole thing at once so how can i break it up into manageable pieces?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

its prolly haunted op. dont eat haunted beef

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
suicide

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
do u mean beef or "beef" :cool:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
pretty sure he was gonna eat that

but now he's dead so you should eat it instead. maybe pour a lil bit of a 40 ounce over it to season it with remembrance of your dead roomie

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
firstly, how did he suicide himself goon sire. SEcondly, how do you plan to prepare the beef and what grade is it? thirdly, which cuisine do you intend to utilize for the ground beef.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
cook and eat your dead roommate

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

well its ok to eat unless ur roommate somehow killed himself using this 6 pound block of beef then dont eat it

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Beef Cuck Your Dead Roommate

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
make a homunculus out of the ground beef and a lock of your roommates hair

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

chisel and hammer, OP

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

well its ok to eat unless ur roommate somehow killed himself using this 6 pound block of beef then dont eat it

if the beef is frozen you can probably wrap a chain around it and use it as a flail.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Modus Operandi posted:

firstly, how did he suicide himself goon sire. SEcondly, how do you plan to prepare the beef and what grade is it? thirdly, which cuisine do you intend to utilize for the ground beef.

he drank kamchatka (lol) and ate a bunch of antidepressants and then cut his wrists and sat in the bathtub. also at some point after cutting his wrists but before he died he walked to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water from the brita pitcher. i don't know what grade meat it is but it's 88% lean, 12% fat. i'll probably use it to make tacos and hamburgers mostly.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Shape the beef into a replacement body so the police think it's your roommate and then eat the body instead.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

pretty sure he was gonna eat that

but now he's dead so you should eat it instead. maybe pour a lil bit of a 40 ounce over it to season it with remembrance of your dead roomie

i am going to eat it if i can break it into like 1 lb pieces. im not gonna pour malt liquor on it ill probably just put like some chili powder on it.

Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

Just get a tiger saw and chop it up.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKAQggSs9Q

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

what was his fav ground beef dish?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

logical phalluses posted:

he drank kamchatka (lol) and ate a bunch of antidepressants and then cut his wrists and sat in the bathtub. also at some point after cutting his wrists but before he died he walked to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water from the brita pitcher. i don't know what grade meat it is but it's 88% lean, 12% fat. i'll probably use it to make tacos and hamburgers mostly.

he probably killed himself because he had 6 pounds of 88/12 and not 85/15

stay away from this suicide beef op

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Were you on good terms with your roommate? This could be a poison beef long con if not.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

he drank kamchatka (lol) and ate a bunch of antidepressants and then cut his wrists and sat in the bathtub.
A must unworthy death. Not of that of the samurai class.

quote:

also at some point after cutting his wrists but before he died he walked to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water from the brita pitcher.
An act that was inconsiderate and may in fact almost be worthy of death in itself.

quote:

i don't know what grade meat it is but it's 88% lean, 12% fat. i'll probably use it to make tacos and hamburgers mostly.
With such meats the only good thing is to buy some hamburger helper and stir it in. It's too lean for ethnic recipes.

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

Dunno OP I have a feeling something spooky might happen if you eat the beef :ohdear:

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
suislide

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Business Gorillas posted:

he probably killed himself because he had 6 pounds of 88/12 and not 85/15

stay away from this suicide beef op

yeah honestly i usually buy 85/15 or even 80/20 for burgs but im not going to turn down 6 pounds of free meat.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
There is the possibility the beef is cursed but if you liberally salt it with salt of the gypsy, dance the voodoo jig of the negro, and sprinkle herbs of the irishman on it it might negate the cursed effects.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
You seem to be taking this very well

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Were you on good terms with your roommate? This could be a poison beef long con if not.

not really he was actually a pretty awful person to spend much time around because he had BPD. mostly he had been staying in his room playing the same song on repeat for multiple hours and pretending he wasnt in there if you tried to talk to him or text him.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

yeah honestly i usually buy 85/15 or even 80/20 for burgs but im not going to turn down 6 pounds of free meat.

tbh keep 3 pounds of it and turn the other 3 pounds into chili to bring to the wake. that way you please the spirits

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
Table saw should do the trick

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

make a bigass meatloaf and throw a wake to appease the suicide beef gods

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Modus Operandi posted:

An act that was inconsiderate and may in fact almost be worthy of death in itself.

i talked to a therapist and basically he said it was probably a way to make his suicide really over the top and theatrical by leaving a huge trail of blood in the kitchen for someone to walk into. i dont think he thought i was gonna be the one to find him though it was probably meant for his ex.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
real talk get out a biggass serrated knife, like a one of the bread knives with 1/8in long teeth, and saw the thing into bricks

oh or one of those oscillating electric turkey saws.

Affe mk2 fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Aug 24, 2014

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Have a big theme barbecue, OP. Call it his BBQulogy.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Affe mk2 posted:

real talk get out a biggass serrated knife, like a one of the bread knives with 1/8in long teeth, and saw the thing into bricks

this is good advice i tried with a smaller serrated knife and it didnt do much but if i can find a bigger one for cheap ill do this.

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

i talked to a therapist and basically he said it was probably a way to make his suicide really over the top and theatrical by leaving a huge trail of blood in the kitchen for someone to walk into. i dont think he thought i was gonna be the one to find him though it was probably meant for his ex.

Did you follow the blood trail perhaps it leads to a pot of gold?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

not really he was actually a pretty awful person to spend much time around because he had BPD. mostly he had been staying in his room playing the same song on repeat for multiple hours and pretending he wasnt in there if you tried to talk to him or text him.

what was the song?

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

what was the song?

it was different songs but the most recent one was nightcall from the drive soundtrack

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
look at the bright side, at least he decided to bleed out in a tub instead of expressing his "inner rage" with a handgun or knife on you and several others while you were asleep.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
for a second there i thought you meant man meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Glasgow Kiss posted:

for a second there i thought you meant man meat

it is tastiest when it's slow bled

• Locked thread