Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
thaw it eat it in one sitting drink a bag of protein powder and lift something all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

logical phalluses posted:

they took all his stuff. i think if they wanted the beef they would have taken it. then again i didnt tell them about it. maybe i should?
follow your heart.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eat the haunted beef

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Eat it raw with onions and salt while crying.

Preparation:

Just turn the ground beef chunk into a bowl type shape, insert all ingredients into depression.

I hope this helps.

EndlessRob
Oct 16, 2008
I had a roommate off himself, leaving behind some ground venison in the freezer. Best chili ever, I say go for it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DEGREES FAHRENHEIT HOW HARD IS THIS FUUUUCK

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
drat, how do you react when you walk in on your roommate's suicide? Even roommates who aren't long term friends would still be jarring to find them with their wrists slit in the bathtub or hanging from their ceiling fan. That's heavy poo poo. One of my best friends OD'ed last February (alcohol and opiates after quitting the latter and losing his tolerance). His girlfriend found him dead on the floor and I still remember that phone call. This thread just bummed me the gently caress out. :(

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Figure out how much of his meat you can eat, of course.

But, yeah, legit sorry you were the one who found him, OP. :smith: Still, good to hear you've already got therapy lined up.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
looks like there was a lot of beef between you two

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Not worried about where the half of rent is gonna come from this month. Just want that beef.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

attach meat to radio antennae during storm and bring back your roommate

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Helpful hint: Take it to a local butcher to saw for you. Just ask! Even at the grocery store!

Unhelpful hint: I like the homunculus idea.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

you knoiw what would be cool is a 3d printer that prints cooked ground beef

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

gggiiimmmppp posted:

you knoiw what would be cool is a 3d printer that prints cooked ground beef

HAVE I GOT A PRODUCT FOR YOU MY FRIEND

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
serious post: im really sorry you had to go through this op. i can't imagine what you felt walking in and seeing all that meat frozen into an inedible block. it must be so tough, even a sharp knife won't cut through it.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Helpful hint: Take it to a local butcher to saw for you. Just ask! Even at the grocery store!

be sure to tell the butcher its a dead retard's beef

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
put it in your attic. After a week and it's really honking call your landlord and tell him that there's something wrong and he needs to check it out. Once you've locked him up there go on vacation

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Hey man sorry I'm so late to respond. I know I said I would be here sooner. Look, I said I'm sorry okay?

Anyhow, my roommate dude did the EXACT SAME THING two years ago. Listen buddy, you need to move. Move right now. Forget about his meat. This is your only chance. Oh God it's probably too late.

When Jumbo killed himself he left me a bunch of ground beef ok? Then while I was trying to decide what to do, it became Jumbo. Do you understand? The meat turned into my roommate! !!

Get out before your roommate wakes up in his meat-droid and looks for his revenge. Please read this....Please don't let the meat down happen again. Pease....

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I was hoping you were going to eat him.

What you should do is thaw all the meat and get all the friends you guys shared over together and make a mega burger to celebrate his life.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Did he kill himself in his bedroom? If so you'll want to leave the beef in a pile on the floor of his room to appease his ghost.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
You sound pretty poor OP.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
What's the worst that could happen?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
did anyone else think the thread was going to be about necrophilia besides me?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

did anyone else think the thread was going to be about necrophilia besides me?

was my first thought after cannibalism.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
I seriously hope this whole story is true and the guy is actually dead.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Demonachizer posted:

You sound pretty poor OP.

i am poor because i'm in grad school. my family has money, and i'm white and know math and computers, so i'll end up doing ok.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

i am poor because i'm in grad school. my family has money, and i'm white and know math and computers, so i'll end up doing ok.

high five. Are you going into programming?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
MEAT IS MURDER OP WHAT THE gently caress MAN

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

drat, how do you react when you walk in on your roommate's suicide? Even roommates who aren't long term friends would still be jarring to find them with their wrists slit in the bathtub or hanging from their ceiling fan. That's heavy poo poo. One of my best friends OD'ed last February (alcohol and opiates after quitting the latter and losing his tolerance). His girlfriend found him dead on the floor and I still remember that phone call. This thread just bummed me the gently caress out. :(

walking in to find a literal trail of blood and following it until you reach a corpse in a bathtub full of blood: not as fun as they make it look in the movies. i don't take baths anymore.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
did you have to clean up the mess or did his family do it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

eat bef

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

ded posted:

did you have to clean up the mess or did his family do it

they paid for a cleanup company to do it. i stayed on a friend's couch bed until it was cleaned.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Depending on the area, you have to hire people that are licensed to work with biowaste to clean after a suicide. Surprised the family paid and not landlord because it is usually the property owner left holding the bag.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
im not sure id be ok with taking showers in there any more

Demonachizer posted:

Surprised the family paid and not landlord because it is usually the property owner left holding the beef.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

they paid for a cleanup company to do it. i stayed on a friend's couch bed until it was cleaned.

how'd he kill himself? gun?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
he already told you, pills vodka and slit wrists

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Drunk & Ugly posted:

he already told you, pills vodka and slit wrists

thx the thread is pretty long

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

fivethree posted:

do u mean beef or "beef" :cool:

We all know his mind's already made up about that!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

scalded schlong posted:

get a butcher to joint and bone it for you OP

lol what is this 1950's new york

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

have a taco party at his funeral aye yie yie

• Locked thread