Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
They signed ex-Raider Jack Crawford as well. He's not very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PrinceRandom posted:

I was thinking of it earlier and it seemed like the best place for him. I don't think anyone can claim that any one idividual is a media distraction for the cowboys and they need a DE after De Lawrence went down in training camp.

do the cowboys really have a DE named De

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Alouicious posted:

DeMarcus Lawrence

Last year they had DeMarcus Ware. They really like having DEs with DE being the first two letters in their name

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

E: ^^^^ :argh:

Alouicious posted:

After Dallas cut Demarcus Ware's they filled his spot by drafting Demarcus Lawrence, it's like he never left! :shepface:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Alouicious posted:

Sorry, I'm lazy when I phone post.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Pron on VHS posted:

Yeah. He is a very good kicker.
there is still an ANDREW loving FURNEY available!! what the FR*CK nfl!!!

when Legatron 2.0 gets his fair shot he will make them pay. he will make them all pay

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

PrinceRandom posted:

I was thinking of it earlier and it seemed like the best place for him. I don't think anyone can claim that any one idividual is a media distraction for the cowboys and they need a DE after De Lawrence went down in training camp.

Yeah. When I heard that the Cowboys picked him up, my immediate thought was that Jerry Jones finally heard about it and went, "Media circus?! Sign me the gently caress up, son!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Yeah. When I heard that the Cowboys picked him up, my immediate thought was that Jerry Jones finally heard about it and went, "Media circus?! Sign me the gently caress up, son!"

Right? Between JJ's need for attention, and the fact that Dallas's current depth at DE has, between 3 players, 21 solo tackles, 0 sacks, 0 forced fumbles, and 1 pass defended in 3 NFL seasons, there really isn't a better fit. Once he has a playbook in hand, I don't see any way that Sam wouldn't be an upgrade on at least the Cowboys 3rd string.

• Locked thread