Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
This guy is sitting next to me here and he has a pair of hot green Crocs on. At one point he went into a store, saw the crocs, thought "hey now there's a stylish pair of shoes!", and then bought them (even though he was probably aware of the stigma that comes with wearing them).

But seriously. Do you know literally even a single person who wears Crocs or forces their children to wear Crocs, who isn't a piece of human garbage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
Crocs, not even once.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
I thought they were like recycled shoes for the longest time

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
there's a croc outlet store in the mall nearby. apparently enough people to justify a croc outlet store

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i wore crocs at some of my old jobs but those were no-grip crocs made for kitchens

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I go on dates in crocs I swim in pussy. Sorry OP

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

they're extremely dangerous

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I had a pair of pink crocs when I worked at a vet clinic. Because I could just hose all the dog poo poo off them.

Unless you're walking in dog poo poo, there is no reason to wear crocs

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
white people

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

jesus christ

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
our next white savior will be in socks n crocs

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Tevryr posted:

jesus christ

he put theloop over the wrong part of he foot

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I wonder where you get socks with the US seal on them.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
isnt the point to "let your feet breath" or something stupid? what is that rich golfer oval office doing in black rear end socks?

Edit: oh wow that's Bush? he looks drat young

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
Black and hispanic people like to wear crocs/watershoes/socks(!) to water parks. Idgi, but I respect their choices :)

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
I'm way cooler. I wear socks with Birkenstocks.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

nigga crab pollock posted:

he put theloop over the wrong part of he foot

nah it's just loafer-style

still tho I am pretty sure they're made of recycled tires cause if not lol

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg

i didn't vote for him :colbert:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

YourHealthyColon posted:

Black and hispanic people like to wear crocs/watershoes/socks(!) to water parks. Idgi, but I respect their choices :)

Ok yeah using them as water shoes at a water park doesn't seem unreasonable. Because those places are Petri dishes. And yeah I guess if you're stepping in dog poo poo all day and need to hose off it would be worth getting a pair.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I wonder where you get socks with the US seal on them.

that's classified

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

vyst posted:

I go on dates in crocs I swim in pussy. Sorry OP

You leave Vincent Pastore alone!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Cuniculous posted:

I had a pair of pink crocs when I worked at a vet clinic. Because I could just hose all the dog poo poo off them.

people doctors use them for the same reason, just replace dog poo poo with blood

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

i used to wear crocs before they were popular in 2007 or so, and they really are quite durable and comfortable. i live in texas where the summers are brutally hot most of the time and having the wind blow through the holes and cool your feet off while you're walking around town was really nice. my feet never smelled and the shoes were easy to clean (you could throw them in the dishwasher or just hose em off or whatever).

i stopped wearing them when they got popular because it's cool to hate popular utility things that deviate from the norm and i didn't feel like being targeted by random people for wearing shoes

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Tevryr posted:

I thought they were like recycled shoes for the longest time

Wait what they're not?

rjsnyde
Nov 20, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
If you have a small child who is walking but can't dress themselves they're easy to take on and off, I guess there's that.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

crotch spawns

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
hitler would probably wear crocs.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mario Batali has enough pairs of orange crocs that his house probably qualifies as a superfund site.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
jason voorhees likes them

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Lord of Pie posted:

Mario Batali has enough pairs of orange crocs that his house probably qualifies as a superfund site.

Mario Batali is entitled to be an eccentric weirdo because he makes awesome food and is on TV.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
crocs are cool because they are comfy, durable, and let you effortlessly troll people IRL without even trying

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Crocs are great because you can just hose them off or throw them in the dishwasher. I have a pair I wear when gardening & a pair for mopping the floors. I assume people who hate Crocs are wearing an obscure & hip non-skid, washable work shoe or are avoiding physical labor altogether.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
I do as a fashion statement

That statement is "I have no taste, pls ignore."

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
People that work in kitchens, that's who wears crocs.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Crocs are great because you can just hose them off or throw them in the dishwasher. I have a pair I wear when gardening & a pair for mopping the floors. I assume people who hate Crocs are wearing an obscure & hip non-skid, washable work shoe or are avoiding physical labor altogether.

or have never had a job in their life.

Crocs are comfy. Dress appropriately.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Cuniculous posted:

the drainage in my basement backed up and covered the floor in poo poo. i wore crocs when dealing with that.

crocs are shoes for poo poo.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
My mom?

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

imandyyo posted:

I'm way cooler. I wear socks with Birkenstocks.

Only if they are worksocks and you're camping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I like to have a pair or two of no effort grocery store shoes crocs qualify

Like $20 on amazon

• Locked thread