Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

chaos rhames posted:

why are they called overalls if they aren't over your arms, bam I just subverted the paradigm

y doesn't mario wear a jumpsuit :?:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Izumi Konata posted:

y doesn't mario wear a jumpsuit :?:

because he is a plumber which is a red seal trade and any self respecting tradesman wears overalls. Mario wears carhartts

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

would

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i support any and all attempts to move back to the early 90's, op

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
look at this motherfucker not staying current with fashion trends. overalls have been back for over a year motherfucker

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
go out and get some bitches son

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
overall i think the change to gbs has been a success

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Waltzing Along posted:

overall i think the change to gbs has been a success
Well

You also thought spending 10 dollars here was a good idea, at one point

sooooooo.....

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

Well

You also thought spending 25 dollars here was a good idea, at one point

sooooooo.....

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Gaunab posted:

look at this motherfucker not staying current with fashion trends. overalls have been back for over a year motherfucker

I just moved to this campus. Before July I was in Indiana and my apartment was in a nice area which meant my Tinder matches were always 25+ with boyfriends or husbands which was cool too but I wasn't snagging any hip, young broads just a few months back. I'm trying to get the news to you guys as quickly as it comes to me, goonsire.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Fisticuffs posted:

I just moved to this campus. Before July I was in Indiana and my apartment was in a nice area which meant my Tinder matches were always 25+ with boyfriends or husbands which was cool too but I wasn't snagging any hip, young broads just a few months back. I'm trying to get the news to you guys as quickly as it comes to me, goonsire.

ok, thank you for explaining yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Overalls never died in Japan. They kept the flame alight for when America could realize its mistake.

• Locked thread