Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
guys imagine if some loving monkey alien piece of poo poo milked your tits and let it rot and ate it. that's loving gross dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

guys imagine if some loving monkey alien piece of poo poo milked your tits and let it rot and ate it. that's loving gross dude

Are you saying that I can make cheese from my wife's breast milk?

Edit:

http://www.mahalo.com/breast-milk-cheese/

Pickle dicker
May 25, 2014

by XyloJW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire_Mammoth_Cheese

quote:

The townspeople brought their milk (According to Dumas Malone's biography on President Thomas Jefferson, the cheese was made from the milk of 900 cows) and curd to the mill where a large hoop was placed on a cider press, resulting in a massive cheese press. The townspeople added their ingredients, sang a hymn over the press, and, after a time, the cheese was ready. As more ingredients than were necessary were presented, three smaller cheeses were created, but Leland dedicated the largest cheese to Jefferson, calling the cheese "the greatest cheese ever put to press in the New World or Old."

The final product weighed 1234 pounds, was four feet wide, and fifteen inches thick. Due to its size, it could not safely be transported on wheels, so the town hired a sleigh to bring it to Washington, D.C. during the snowy winter months. With Leland steering the sleigh, the three week, 500 mile trip became an event from town to town as word spread about the gift.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

the powdered stuff that comes in kraft mac n cheese

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Chris Awful posted:

Are you saying that I can make cheese from my wife's breast milk?

if you're some disgusting man who eats rotten wife milk, sure.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
smoked scamorza

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

seems fake to me we all know coloreds would not be let anywhere near the white man's cheese back then.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

if you're some disgusting man who eats rotten wife milk, sure.

You know not the disgust which I revel.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

:dong:

getting close

naem
May 29, 2011

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

CUM

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
yogurt is fine tho

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Shredded Monterey Jack. :shopkeeper:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nathilus posted:

this is a trick question because there is not a single king of all cheeses. there are many best cheeses for a particular circumstance however. Sometimes its a nice sharp cheddar. Sometimes its provolone. smoked gouda is PERFECT with a mild white wine and tasty fruit or meat while blowing pole. or, you know, right before and/or after.

nah there is a single king of all cheeses and its called a nice feta in brine

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

there was a thread ages ago where a goon claimed they worked in the white house and this giant cheese wheel was still there, locked up in the basement, and people still ate from it

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Animal-Mother posted:

there was a thread ages ago where a goon claimed they worked in the white house and this giant cheese wheel was still there, locked up in the basement, and people still ate from it

hosed up if true.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I likd japlepeno havaarti. take a thick slice of that, slice ofg spicy sausage, put it on a dinner roll and bake it openfaced in the oven.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Ego-bot posted:

I likd japlepeno havaarti. take a thick slice of that, slice ofg spicy sausage, put it on a dinner roll and bake it openfaced in the oven.

some times i buy dill havaarti at work.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Business Gorillas posted:

nah there is a single king of all cheeses and its called a nice feta in brine

That reminds me, there's a mixed goat and sheep milk feta that's made in Australia and marinated in olive oil and herbs and it is loving amazing.

http://gordonzola.net/2012/02/06/purely-arbitrary-cheese-obsession-of-the-week-meredith-dairy-feta/

Really expensive because it's imported from Australia, but so goddamned delicious.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
6pool

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

thread is loving stupid

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

ansel autisms posted:

thread is loving stupid

op's mom's pussy chee

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
the kind you can get from Costco for like 3 dollars per kg

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

korean 4gate imo

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
any answer than pepper jack is communist

don't be a commie

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
Goons sure do have a lot of opinions when it comes to cheese.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Ghost pepper cheddar. It is just the right kind of pain.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

In the immortal words of Hank Rutherford Hill, "Nobody makes cheese like the Americans, I tell you what!"

Truth.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
American cheese on a burger is no joke it's pretty terrible in any other context but drat if i dont like some fake cheese on a burger sometimes

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

shiksa posted:

American cheese on a burger is no joke it's pretty terrible in any other context but drat if i dont like some fake cheese on a burger sometimes

fake cheese and chili

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

anything that comes in individually wrapped singles is pretty poo poo, but you can get higher quality american cheeses at the deli counter that actually have a cheese texture, land o lakes white american, new yorker american, cooper sharp american,

and I believe boar's head makes an american that is actually allowed to be called cheese, it's a blend of cheddars or something like that.

Paco de Suave
Sep 13, 2004
photographs of the best time you had
window smudged by the speed

Cheese is loving disgusting. I can't even be in the room while my fiancee eats it half the time. Just the smell of macaroni and cheese makes me gag. Interestingly cheese "flavored" things like cheez its and whatnot are fine. I think I'm smelling/tasting something in it that most other people do not.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Paco de Suave posted:

Cheese is loving disgusting. I can't even be in the room while my fiancee eats it half the time. Just the smell of macaroni and cheese makes me gag. Interestingly cheese "flavored" things like cheez its and whatnot are fine. I think I'm smelling/tasting something in it that most other people do not.

you're broken see the manufacturer for details

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

good read in defense of real american cheese http://thecookinggeek.com/american-cheese/

Paco de Suave posted:

real macaroni and cheese? or are you talking about kraft ezmac? cause that is utter poo poo. anything made by kraft is complete horseshit and is just a disgusting greasy salty mess.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Any post that isn't humboldt fog or a strain of blue is objectively wrong imho

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa posted:

grilled cheese
mac n cheese

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

shiksa posted:

it really does have a pleasant melty gooeyness to it and i lol heartily at snobs who can't appreciate that

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i do enjoy american cheese on burgers or on egg sandwiches if pepper jack isn't available tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

smoked gouda but a grilled cheese with pear and brie is one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten.

• Locked thread