Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

LifeSizePotato posted:

is there anywhere i can buy a "keep calm and ice bucket on" shirt yet

heeeey sexy lady ice ice ice ice bucket challenge style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the only one thats good is the girl who got out of oral surgery an hour before cause she's bleeding everywhere and apologizing and slurring her words and tbh it got me goin

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

Has anyone done the debris rubble bucket challenge yet?

i did it for 9/11 awareness just chucked a buncha gravel on my dumb gay head

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm going to fill a bucket with 100 one dollar bills & make a video of myself dumping it on my head instead of donating it to raise awareness of what an rear end in a top hat I am.

I'm going to make a video of myself buying a $100 indulgence from the Catholic church to absolve myself of the sin of greed.

charlie sheen did the same so congrats on your mind meld with chuck sheen.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

oh loving boy would i love to hear your rationale for this one

fire away

eh i mean donating to charity is supposed to be a selfless act so telling everyone how much you gave to charity defeats the purpose

then again we're people not saints so who gives a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

ah okay but dumping ice water on yourself so you dont have to donate money is far more selfless and is totally appropriate to post on the internet, gotcha

no its retarded dumbass i was answering why posting how much money you donate is a little gauche.

• Locked thread