Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Sir Shion posted:

I never knew how badly I need Xcom:SG1 in my life until this moment.

I'm...pretty sure that there is Fanfic about that. I have no idea if it's decent, but I know it exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Huh. No last letter. Still sad tho :smith:

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Speedball posted:

Oh, right, I forgot: I'm open to suggestions for new code names for Bar-Lev.

Gundam

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

You know, if there is ONE agent that should join XCOM, it is the man who was forced to kill his best friend, and his father(twice). The man who knows how to sneak around, the man who feels asleep. The Man in the Box. Solid Snake.

But not the broken Old Snake of MGS4, or the man who had all hsi beliefs broken of MGS1. We need the snake who retired to Alaska after Zanzibar Land. A man who was meant to fight Foxhound, except that the aliens arrived before Liquid made his play.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Flesnolk posted:

With a certain cheat code, Zander himself could show up if you wanted - and maybe if Guava gave the OK first.

Yeah but Zander is kinda sorta maybe VERY overpowered

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Man, it's been over a week since the last update, that is OOC for Speedball. You okay buddy?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Aghhh I need Enemy Within and withouta credit Card I just have no way of getting it!
(No, my country doesn't give out credit cards willy nilly)

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Not in my country they don't

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Rumda posted:

What kind of third world country do you live in where you don't get a debit card as standard with a bank account.

Oh we get debit cards. They just aren't VISA backed debit cards, we get backed by some lovely local version of it that isn't accepted online anywhere. we also have to pay like 5 bux every time we use it.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

you know, when you are ready for Plastic Snake 2, you could do one last update on the Civ V LP with that image.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Speedball posted:

...got my hands on Beyond Earth.

...yeah, NO. No LP. Sorry, fans of Snake In History and previous Civ LPs I did. UGH. Can't do it. Totally inferior to Endless Legend. Needs more expansions and way better mods.

That said, I think I will do an Endless Legend LP next year. Should be awesome.

FANTASY SNAKE

YUS

But I wonder, would it be Big Boss? Or Solid Snake?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Well, this put a damper on the thread. have we got anything funny to liven it up again?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Merry Christmas everybody!

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

DD?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

There are many who use signatures in the more disreputable parts of the forum.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

To be fair, nobody wants to make Speedball go back to Civ V, he's already got over 1000 hours in it and last I heard of it, he was getting really burned out on it.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Wow. I just started playing Long War (using the Second Wave options that make it more manageable [extra accuracy and less missions]), and Wow. So Many Weapons. I mean, yeah, most of them are just re-sized variations on the same weapon but still, they get different icons and stats, it's really useful.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Christ man, try to ignore your curiosity, someday it ma get you probated. And I'm not trying to be nasty here, I'm trying to look out for ya.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Now now, let's not be assholes to the kid, I know what it's like to put your foot in your mouth, I tend to do it way too often IRL, while it's a bit easier for me to avoid that online, it still tends to happen.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Stephen9001 posted:

I also sometimes have random thoughts that make me wonder things like what the end result of me using a lit candle to set the table on fire would be (answer really bad, and that's stupid so don't do it) that I know not to do, and sometimes they can get a little unnerving, like "why would I even think that!?".

Ugh I hate it when that happens to me.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Yo Speedball how ya feelin'?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

So, SB, What happened to ya back?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Ummm, buddy, you Might be jumping the gun a bit. Just a bit.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Akira is my favorite movie about Psychics, although I guess I'm not the only one

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

DANGER SPEEDBALL ROBINSON! REBUILD 3 IS OUT OF BETA.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I'm disappointed that Cam made no jokes about being a jedi :colbert:

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I'm still putting my money on "this is Kojima being really big on tricking people", alongside "Jack bauer isn't really voicing big boss in MGSV".

I just need to believe it. :negative:

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Ahhh. All this Medical Horror Stories remind me that all the way back in '08, back in what passes for high school down here, I had my Gall-bladder removed.

I was in horrible horrible horrible pain before that happened, and I was in only slightly less pain after the surgery. The worse part was that I had a cold during the post-surgery process, so I couldn't stop coughing and sneezing. Remember how they tell you that you shouldn't laugh when you have stitches? It's worse with coughin and sneezing, and unlike laughing, you can't stop that poo poo.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Fire Storm posted:

Remember, after any abdominal surgery, the most important thing to do is fart!

Someone should have told me that, I held that in for very long before my doctor told me I needed to :smithicide:

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Okay now I'm wondering....

What will happen to the happy couple if Cam ever decides to go back to being a man?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Taking in account that most people tend to replace the word Stuff with the word poo poo in the internet, Yeah, kind of hard to understand.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Aw, come on man, you know we love you! Whenever you feel down just come to this thread and we'll shower you with all the love your little heart can handle! Even Steve loves ya!

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Speedball posted:

Something may or may not happen to me today. So wish me luck!

My tiny puppy and me send you the best luck!

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

NOT CLIFFHANGERS NOOOOOOOOOOO

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

May the Force be with you.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

This thread is the biggest hugbox in the whole forums. It's amazing and you guys rock.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Jesus I can't believe enemy unknown came out in 2012 (Insert smiley of a long bearded man in a wheelchair here that I swear used to be here)

So I went into XCOM2's webpage and JESUS, LOOK AT THE MUTON

Siegkrow fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Aug 8, 2015

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Stephen9001 posted:

Uh, so this is probably kind of personal

Steve, look, we get it, you got issues knowing when you shouldn't do something, but STOP ASKING QUESTIONS.

I'm not gonna be like these guys and tell you to stop posting period, but asking questions is ultimately rude and pre-apologizing and STILL DOING IT just makes it look like you just don't care.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I always sweet talked him. Never had a heart for torture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Just rent the game, you get to play Kojima's masterpiece and konami won't see a single credit.

• Locked thread