Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I'll join if someone else is missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I'm still not quite sure how this works; i just picked the suckiest players I could think of that actually play and it seems to have worked?

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Nope, I went with ex-Lions superstar Shaun Hill at QB.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

My "get all Raiders players" strat seems to be the correct early call, at least.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Oh man, I'm having some beginner's luck in this league. Just blindly running Oakland, 4-0, but nowhere near the highest score.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

angrygodofjebus posted:

of course i'm playing the guy that picked up ponder :suicide:

Dont worry, it's getting worse.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Oh, Cam Newton. Backwards football MVP.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Vogon Poet posted:

These have to be the closest standings at this point in the season that I've ever seen. Third through tenth place are all either 5-5 or 4-6.

For you guys that aren't in first place, maybe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Haha, first time luck for me, as usual. Fun league, guys.

• Locked thread