Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
:stnpe"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

hey op, how about you do the things that people with als can't do like run and shave

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lowtax, pour the cubes.

pour the cubes, lowtax.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

MassaShowtime posted:

hey op, how about you do the things that people with als can't do like run and shave

:drat:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

or is it like a solidarity thing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lowtax play cry of fear and get an "S" rating to show your solidarity with children with autism please

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZUI8XGPzhc

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
sorry yall lowtax dead

killed by california earthquake today

RIP

god bless

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Real hurthling! posted:

why does every goon have one of these wet fart voices like their tongue is too fat for their throat?

I have a medical condition. My frenulum is to thick. So its either get an expensive surgert and 3 months of speach therapy or sound goony as gently caress.

Edit: not gonna fix the typo just bringing attention it.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Aug 25, 2014

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Fatman: *human being poo poo*
Fatcunt: yessssss
*Fatman throws bucket of lukewarm water on self because he doesn't have any friends + his family hates him*

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Riotgrrill posted:

Fatcunt: yessssss
*Fatman throws bucket of lukewarm water on self because he doesn't have any friends + his family hates him*

The water was actually kinda cold. Had a huge chunk of ice in it and everything geeeze guys.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

Jimson posted:

The water was actually kinda cold. Had a huge chunk of ice in it and everything geeeze guys.

The only chunk it hit was your lard rear end.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Riotgrrill posted:

The only chunk it hit was your lard rear end.

I honestly didnt even feel the water. My body is insulated by cheetohs and mtn. dew

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jimson posted:

I have a medical condition. My frenulum is to thick. So its either get an expensive surgert and 3 months of speach therapy or sound goony as gently caress.

yeah sorry i didn't know you were posting a video of yourself and i feels badly.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jimson posted:

lol
not the first frenulum i thought of m8 :heysexy:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
a fat guy with a beard is talking at lowtax over the internet

peak fame i think

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Hey DONNY

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
not a lets play challenge, good luck getting lowtax to respond op

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Ban OP.

Also I'll eat a whole raw onion if he gets banned for this thread :toxx:

E:

I'm lazy though so this is like a 24 hour offer. Bookmarked the thread just in case.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
we already had that dude eat a whole onion in a sandwich a little bit ago need to step your game up, eat like 12 oz of fresh horseradish in a sitting.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

we already had that dude eat a whole onion in a sandwich a little bit ago need to step your game up, eat like 12 oz of fresh horseradish in a sitting.

Yeah I suppose. I'll think about it gotta think of something else.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Al Borland posted:

Ban OP.

Also I'll eat a whole raw onion if he gets banned for this thread :toxx:

E:

I'm lazy though so this is like a 24 hour offer. Bookmarked the thread just in case.

The onion challenge

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Neo Duckberg posted:

The onion challenge

We could do it to support halitosis charities. Somehow? Maybe? IDK lets eat onions and pretend we did good.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

We could do it to support halitosis charities. Somehow? Maybe? IDK lets eat onions and pretend we did good.

sautee an onion in the fat from a chicken in a can then eat it.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

sautee an onion in the fat from a chicken in a can then eat it.

I'd have to buy a chicken in a can that might be out of my monetary budget :smith:.

I'd suggest maybe a whole bulb of garlic but I actually enjoy garlic.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

I'd have to buy a chicken in a can that might be out of my monetary budget :smith:.

I'd suggest maybe a whole bulb of garlic but I actually enjoy garlic.

sorry but if you are doing garlic you have to take the LA beast challenge and do 50 uncooked cloves in under 5 minutes.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Nice neck beard. Would you shave it off for charity or would your ability to shitpost be lost forever like Samson?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

sorry but if you are doing garlic you have to take the LA beast challenge and do 50 uncooked cloves in under 5 minutes.

how many cloves are in a bulb? Cause I'd actually probably be down to eat them. I dunno about 5 minutes, but maybe.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

how many cloves are in a bulb? Cause I'd actually probably be down to eat them. I dunno about 5 minutes, but maybe.

you would probably have to get 10 so you have enough large full sized cloves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBxNQIVY54Y

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

you would probably have to get 10 so you have enough large full sized cloves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBxNQIVY54Y

looks about 4 bulbs i got like 10 in my freezer. Its doable can I eat them on bread with water?

E: I could do like a full spoon of crushed read pepper thatd be pretty awful.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Real hurthling! posted:

why does every goon who posts bullshit on youtube have one of these wet fart voices like their tongue is too fat for their throat?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Al Borland posted:

looks about 4 bulbs i got like 10 in my freezer. Its doable can I eat them on bread with water?

Shut up about and just do it.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

brylcreem posted:

Shut up about and just do it.

i bet you have the greasiest hair.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TOILETLORD posted:

i bet you have the greasiest hair.

i only use shampoo like once a month

http://www.kisforkinky.com/washing-natural-hair-every-30-days/

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

Real hurthling! posted:

why does every goon have one of these wet fart voices like their tongue is too fat for their throat?

Noticed this too.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I will not rest until Shmorky pours tepid water on lowtax and makes us all feel really uncomfortable.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

lowtax here, sorry im busy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

david... posted:

lowtax here, sorry im busy

Pretty sure your rude dog...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
aren't you supposed to have your friends dump the water on you?

• Locked thread