Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009
Man, I feel sorry for the Vanguard. Everyone turns into a bunch of predominantly Ice-weak demons that don't even get double digit levels in other SMT games and three of the Hindu Pantheon just stroll in and beat/eat their asses five minutes after the demonic power up. I kinda wonder--since I didn't get very far when I played this as a rental or in the other LP-- if this was all a set-up.

DDS 's gameplay feels like they took the Demi Fiend premise from Nocturne, threw out the standard SMT summons, and built the game around that. Not that I'm complaining at all, but this feels more like Nocturne's true successor opposed to later, non spin-off SMT titles.

Although it may be because I was watching the Maze Runner trailer the other day, does anyone else feel like DDS is also kind of, sort of like a dip into the Teens vs. Teens dystopian genre like Battle Royal or (pun not intended) Hunger Games? DDS and some of the other SMT series kind of get this vibe at times...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009
So wait, can random mooks band together and call themselves a new tribe? Do they need to conquer a piece of territory first, or...how exactly does that work if it's not spoilerage?

• Locked thread