Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

Arcade Rabbit posted:

I greatly look forward to seeing the bonus boss because I have heard so much about him and just cannot wait to see how it goes. :allears:
Strap in. That's going to be end new game + for DDS1.

Also yes I too look forward to seeing someone build an entire team around beating one of the "hardest" RPG bosses to date.

Gwen fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Aug 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

^
I'm fairly certain that reappears in the Persona games for the mysterious events. I could be wrong, however.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

Wait hold on you're not seriously going to do Him already, right? Or is this a lesser Him?

I'm stoked.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

The Cielo shmup is a private video.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

I'm not sure if I want to think that everyone who has died knew full well that they weren't going to make it out and had no confidence they were going to get the world unfucked; That's misery incarnate if this "plan" ends up working.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

So what the hell is up with that theory that the mime dude was Bat's avatar then? He wasn't dead before the Bat AI existed and something tells me an elite guard crazy man wouldn't be allowed around Sera much if at all.

Though honestly that just brings up literally every AI in the junkyard besides Beck.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

Now I just want the Atma positions to denote which part of the super fused Avatar everyone is and yes I realize Jinana would be a singular buttcheek she'd wear that with pride.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

Glad to see Satan just hanging out in the center of the Sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

That ending was incredibly boring and does not feel remotely earned.

This LP was fun as hell and good; Thanks Dragonatrix.

• Locked thread