Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!

Ghostwoods posted:

So I'm guessing that Argilla will become Law, and Heat will become Chaos?

DDS is also slightly unconventional with its portrayal and resolution of alignment conflicts so sit back and enjoy. It will definitely surprise you later on.

Edit: Dragonatrix are you sure the EU version used Danger? I played the PAL version and I am sure that it used Pray instead.

HiKaizer fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Aug 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
You are welcome.

I must say that Danger was certainly a surprise and the opening section before the lyrics cut in, where it slowly pans on Sera, had me raising an eyebrow.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Alive is a great song and I really enjoy it. Plus it's very thematically appropriate for DDS2 as well.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Probably the second form of it would be I expect, although given some people's demonic forms that is also possible that both are normal for her.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I find it amusing that the game suddenly builds up this relationship between Roland and Argilla at the last moment. Considering both seem in great danger of biting the bullet, or maybe have already done so in Roland's case.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
We still don't know what is up with the cat, or Gale's reason for being in the junkyard unlike the others. He wasn't in the original beach simulation after all.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!

Green Intern posted:

I believe he turned into a real-deal Demon from the uncontrolled data surge.

Yes, we heard mentioned there was another real world demon created as well as Megananda so that presumably would have been Serph. I do not know or think that the two are necessarily connected though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Now you know why Serph had such a ridiculous name! It was so he and Sera could merge their names to make Seraph.

• Locked thread