Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Okay, so this track sounds really familiar, but I just can't place it. Did it appear in some other SMT title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, note that, unlike Serph, characters who haven't yet awakened lack pupils.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
The link to the video of our team transforming for the first time (towards the beginning of the second post) is also incorrect- it connects to Polsy, but the youtube link is wrong.

So, looks like people in "Nirvana" have realistic hair colors, but they all have the same grey eyes, although unlike in Junkyard, they have clearly defined pupils and the irises are brighter, similar to Serph's.

I wonder if it means anything.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I'm not certain how comfortable I am with the implication that Sera couldn't be more inbred if she was in a sandwich.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

thetrueoskar posted:

So, the cat can teleport... He went from the EGG building to the HAARP building in the span of a scene.

Is this going to be inception before Inception, and it turns out the "real world" is also just a simulation of a worst case scenario for WHAT IF they experiment on Sera?

The cat is an admin taking notes on what not to do when he gets back.

Alternately, the cat is Gotou, and the Dr. Frankenstein from Raidou wanted to test his new VR machine...

Well, seeing as everything in this world has explicitly been said to be made out of DATA, it being a simulation seems more likely than not to me.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I wouldn't be too certain that Roland's and Argilla's deaths will stick, since we've heard from a couple sources that our entire team has already died in this world (or some world, perhaps one "higher up", I have a suspicion that we haven't seen all the turtles yet) before coming to junkyard, and from there returned here.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
So I've been trying to find a bright side to the whole sitution and the best I could come up with is that at this point the game's most likely out of ways to punch us in the gut. Why are you so cruel Atlus, I really liked those characters :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Feinne posted:

You really think Atlus' cruelty engineers are out of ways to gently caress with you? There are still two whole characters left alive. TWO. That's as many as two more than they want alive. And there's not really anyone left alive to even give them an epic death so it's probably gonna be pretty punk.

Did any Atlus game actually end on a TPK?

• Locked thread