Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013

GodofDiscord posted:

Not really. After the scene back at base and before going to Maribel territory, if you talk to an NPC at the Karma Temple place, he'll give you the name of Jinana's atma. Just thought I'd point this out since I'm playing the game too.
No offense Feinne, just pointing something out. :shobon:

I believe an NPC at the Karma Temple also mentions the name of Serph's atma. Can't remember when exactly, though, as it's been a long time since I last played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013

Bellmaker posted:

It looks like Gale's putting on a bit of an act though, he's clearly having "dreams" and was clenching his fist in that last cutscene when Heat blew up at him. He's got emotions, he just "does not comprehend" what to do with them yet.

Well, Gale did almost, but not quite, awaken.

And another note, Gale's demon form also has retractable weapons like all the others! His are blades that come out of his feet.

IthilionTheBrave
Sep 5, 2013

mauman posted:

Not entirely true. My first time playing this game, I beat all of the available bonus bosses, but I went into the last boss with a team that couldn't cover every element (oopsie)

I still won, but it was a skin of my teeth sort of win.

Honestly, so long as you don't go into the final battle with NOTHING but Almighty skills because you're over leveled and too lazy to bother with weaknesses on random encounters you should be able to scrape out a win one way or another. Guess what I did on my first try? And even if you do end up doing the spoiled bit, you could still conceivably win if you were patient enough.

• Locked thread