Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.

Feinne posted:

Much like Harley, the only way we actually know the names of their Atma will be the music tracks that accompany them.

Not really. After the scene back at base and before going to Maribel territory, if you talk to an NPC at the Karma Temple place, he'll give you the name of Jinana's atma. Just thought I'd point this out since I'm playing the game too.
No offense Feinne, just pointing something out. :shobon:

GodofDiscord fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Aug 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Wait you didn't show off the skeletons in B1? ...I don't know if you even know that's a thing.
But it's totally a thing, cause they have terrible puns. Therefore it's just cruel if you don't show them off... though you would have to fall down each and every trap floor.

• Locked thread