Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
I'm glad you guys mentioned the contest in the video, because I didn't know about it either, and I totally want a copy of Y's! :v:

Edit: Just read the post, and found out that the contest is closed...

:negative:

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Dec 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

So when are we going to get our first look at the third party member? After the Yunica run? I've got a couple ideas who it might be, but the anticipation is killing me! :v:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

toddy. posted:

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE SKELETON ZONE

Now I want fanart of Hugo saying, "Welcome to the Bone Zone" :v:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Yay! When will Deep-Friar be back? I really enjoy watching you blow through poo poo, Toddy, and then him fumble around with Hugo and show off how hard the stuff actually is.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

How weak is the boss to fire magic? Could you get an easy win by killing him a couple times, and then launching a suped-up fire pheonix when all the little goblins are rushing you, taking them out and then hitting the boss to finish it?

(P.S. Yunica's style of fighting involves axe-ing her enemies very pointed questions. :v:)

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

I just mean for the final hit. I counted about six times in that video when you'd kill the last goblin with the thunder magic, and before you could run over to thwap the boss he'd popped more out. I'm just wondering if using thunder magic to deal your damage, and a fireball for the final shot would make the finale a bit quicker.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

The LP Curse strikes again. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Wait, what? I thought the point was that magic isn't inherently good nor bad, and so the more people used the magic for "good" ends, the more magic was available for bad people to do their thing with.

• Locked thread