Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jaimers
Jul 30, 2014

toddy. posted:

If you do so at that point, nothing. We'll be forced back to base sooner or later but if you go back now expecting anyone except Eolia or Father Shion you're going to be disappointed.

If I remember correctly, after that cutscene Ramona and Roy will be in the secret room where Rico is.
I don't remember what they say if you talk to them but it's probably something along the lines of 'what are you doing, get back to base'.
Still, it's a neat detail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaimers
Jul 30, 2014
I've beaten this game on Nightmare three times and I never knew that you could stun Khlonsclard. :suicide:

Though maybe that was for the best since at least you're dodging things during the fight which keeps things interesting. Fighting him while stunning him seems to make the fight incredibly boring since he just sits there and does nothing.
I agree that I prefer the Oath bosses. A lot of bosses in Origin seem to have this crazy obsession with healing themselves which can get really tedious sometimes.

Jaimers
Jul 30, 2014
Looking at time attack videos it seems that the fire magic is the best here since it can kill the boss in under a minute and before it heals itself a second time. I'd link the video but it might contain some slight spoilers.

Good to see that Dalles is still a dick.

• Locked thread