Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Homer is turned into a cinnamon roll and visits celebrity guest Pillsbury Doughboy, who teaches him all about the wonders of Pillsbury products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
So, I guess this is it. If you don't mind, I'll just run alongside the train as it speeds you from my life.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is it over yet?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

nooneofconsequence posted:

They did go to the theme park in an earlier episode but I think it was called Blocko Land?
Yuuuuuuup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulcne-afQIE

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
The Lego episode was not that bad. Yeah it was almost the same idea as the movie. But it was more interesting than most episodes today which are rehashed plots. For example one of the last episodes was about Lisa needing more friends. It was a halfway decent episode, but this is possibly the 5th time or so that conflict was used.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Absalom Baird posted:

So, I guess this is it. If you don't mind, I'll just run alongside the train as it speeds you from my life.

Mr. Bergstrom came back for a cut-away gag in one of the recent episodes. I was impressed at the way they used him.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Lisa finally connects with a girl at school, but finds out too late her new friend is
A. Crazy
B. Conservative
C. A College Student
D. Celebrity Guest Star Tina Fey

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

BKPR posted:

Bart gets a new girlfriend, but finds out too late she is
A. Crazy
B. Conservative
C. A College Student

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

BKPR posted:

Lisa finally connects with a girl at school, but finds out too late her new friend is
A. Crazy
B. Conservative
C. A College Student

It's like they use a computer program to randomly generate the plots.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dick Fagballzson posted:

poo poo, I was on YouTube trying to find the South Park clip of Cartman as Awesome-O generating movie ideas for Hollywood all involving Adam Sandler doing something slightly different but I couldn't find it.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

BKPR posted:

Smithers the Barbarian

I'd totally watch a spin-off based on this phrase.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Leroy Dennui posted:

I'd totally watch a spin-off based on this phrase.

Black or white Smithers though

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Somehow though the Simpsons at its shittiest has never been more formulaic and unfunny as Family Guy

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dick Fagballzson posted:

How does it stay so up-to-date on current events?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Code Jockey posted:

Black or white Smithers though

Once you go black, you never go back.

• Locked thread