Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

So that is a "Twist" and was only present in the really early episodes. If you listen to the DVD commentaries, they talk about them a fair amount, I think one snuck into a Season 4 episode and Groening and crew call it out when it shows up. They realized they were stylistically weird early on and tried to stamp them out.

I Greyhound fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Aug 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Homer getting a gun (The Cartridge Family) was the last episode of the Simpsons I watched. That was the one where I said "Who the hell is this rear end in a top hat and what did he do with Homer J. Simpson?"

• Locked thread