Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
Turn ourselves in. Let's not beat around the bush, I know a main antagonist when I see/hear one and that lady is certainly a Main Antagonist, which means anything we could possibly do to stave off her negative attentions will be completely useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
I don't know if the strong reaction means she's very well written, or that she's so over-the-top she's making people irrational. But yeah, making her swallow her own words (and rocks) would be glorious.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
I am really liking every character so far, even Delsin. I guess I just knew too many teenaged hotheads growing up to really dislike how Delsin is. His brother is a hoot too, very subtle inflections and acting really make him work.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
Bird.

This game continues to have enjoyable characters.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
If I wanted binary morality, I'd prefer it be other metrics besides good and evil. Maybe "Cowboy" versus "Samurai" or "Might" versus "Mind" or something.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
Yay, we're back and Video is cool!

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
Spare

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
God Shane's an rear end. A believable rear end. A well-written rear end I would totally love to see beaten to a pulp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
I would personally love to see wire as a power.

• Locked thread