Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Work load?
Work the entire time you're being paid for human being
Half rear end, but appear to being pretty diligent
Look at personals on craigslist, contemplate tranny butthole
Literally jerk off in the bathroom as many times as possible
View Results

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Your answer will directly influence my job performance at work today. Note: I've already done about 1.25 solid hours of work.

Today, you will make an impact on someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

another hour or two probably

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
what a gen y thing to ask

fucker

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
its time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the internet. while appearing at least slightly productive for show, of course.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

A Tin Of Beans posted:

another hour or two probably

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

looking at gross trannies on craigslist was honestly the least favorite option, this poll is a little disheartening

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I guess it depends. What's your job?

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

1gnoirents posted:

looking at gross trannies on craigslist was honestly the least favorite option, this poll is a little disheartening

there wasnt a poll when i replied smdh

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
You should do it all.....do all the work. If you run out of your own work to do then you should be a good person and help someone else with their work.

Be grateful to have a job and work hard all the time is what I am telling you.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

PyPy posted:

You should do it all.....do all the work. If you run out of your own work to do then you should be a good person and help someone else with their work.

Be grateful to have a job and work hard all the time is what I am telling you.

I did this for 2 years now ive earned a kushier position (as far as this line of work goes)

Did the time baby

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i voted all of the above

you work out any temporal issues thsat may arise

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
ah gently caress I should really start browsing from a PC goddamn polls

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
do as little as possible

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
dunno man i got a job where i show up and have a set amount of work to do, i can do it fast and be done in 3 hours or be lazy and stretch it to 8, usually i have to just stretch it out because i'm working 8 hours, and i can't fake not working.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
Your employer wants nothing less than the full use of your abilities while paying you as little as possible, and will drop you the moment they can find someone they can pay less for the same work. It is the duty of all wage slaves to do just the amount of work necessary to retain their position and no more.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr Strangepants posted:

Your employer wants nothing less than the full use of your abilities while paying you as little as possible, and will drop you the moment they can find someone they can pay less for the same work. It is the duty of all wage slaves to do just the amount of work necessary to retain their position and no more.

thats why you got to get that govt job

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Dr Strangepants posted:

i got forced to join a union at first i hated it because when i was a low level bottom feeder it limited what i could a whole bunch. Now after a promotion my bosses can only fire me for not showing up, cussing or fighting with customers, or fighting with my coworkers. i do bare minimum of work and get ok money and healthcare for it.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Man I had just scrolled through probably 10 pages of horror on craigslist because it looked like that one would win but now I have to jerk it?

gently caress. Well here you go anyways something to contemplate

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I went in for an hour and then left because I feel like poo poo.
Since then I came home and drank some gatoraid. Thank you.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

hey me too does this mean we're friends now

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

only times i won't work is if i can't stand/making GBS threads myself.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TOILETLORD posted:

hope you love your job because if not lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TOILETLORD posted:

During the hour I was at work I took three shits.

I decided it wasn't worth it. Hence the gatoraid.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

hope you love your job because if not lol

i get paid extra at the end of the year for not taking sick time.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TOILETLORD posted:

i get paid extra at the end of the year for not taking sick time.

Seriously? That's kinda hosed up if you think about it.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Big Beef City posted:

During the hour I was at work I took three shits.

I decided it wasn't worth it. Hence the gatoraid.

If you have paid sick leave sure. But if not, keep on gettin paid to poo poo IMO.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

Seriously? That's kinda hosed up if you think about it.

if i don't take vacation or sick leave i can make 13 months pay a year + a small bonus. i'll care more when i get older, i'm just using it as a way to get more money for my roth ira now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What's sick leave? I live in America.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yeah see thats why govt jobs own the pay starts out a little lower but you get this newfangled thing called sick leave and they don't dock your pay for it or anything

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

unused pto payout is pretty common, but perhaps not strictly the best policy

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

What's sick leave? I live in America.

me too, if you are hourly, you get x amount of days a year that you can take off and get a full 8 hours pay for being sick, use them up you don't get paid for being sick, don't use them and you get extra money.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm gonna have to poo poo again shortly, I can feel it coming on. This sucks.
If I die please send a card to my wife.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

I'm gonna have to poo poo again shortly, I can feel it coming on. This sucks.
If I die please send a card to my wife.

i'm kinda in the same boat but i just ate too much beef and cheap beef yesterday and went two days without a good coffee poo poo. at least i got today off.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How much beef are you eating?

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

You should go into your boss's office and start doing his work.

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

If you do more than 3 hours of solid work on a Monday you're going to make your coworkers look bad.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

How much beef are you eating?

i didn't want to go to the store all i had to eat was 3 lbs of ground beef, so i ate it. i always eat probably way too much protein because my #1 job at work is to just pick stuff up and move it around and if i eat too little i start to feel like poo poo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TOILETLORD posted:

me too, if you are hourly, you get x amount of days a year that you can take off and get a full 8 hours pay for being sick, use them up you don't get paid for being sick, don't use them and you get extra money.

wtf I'm hourly (they just changed my team from salaried to hourly for some reason) and I don't have 'bonus sick days' I just have PTO and can flex time. Seems suspect imo.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

wtf I'm hourly (they just changed my team from salaried to hourly for some reason) and I don't have 'bonus sick days' I just have PTO and can flex time. Seems suspect imo.

dunno man i get paid 16 dollars a hour at a grocery store and my job is to just put cookies on a cookie tray bake and pack them, and to get all the dough out for the morning bake. I'm also in charge of all the warehouse work because the only other dude in my department weight like 110 and gets tired lifting 30lbs boxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

How do get paid $16/hr at a grocery store? WTF Obama?

• Locked thread