Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

That looks more like salvia and not a whole lot like weed.

like u could readily recognize or appreciate the vegetative state of anything that might make butter better.

verily i say, it is not enough to idly consume media. those who are able should find enjoyment in producing enough not only for their own selfish desires which demand quality, but in abundance of excess quantity so it may also quench those too lazy to do it themselves!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

swampland posted:

make anime bandatory

Professor Tomtom posted:

gently caress u

Professor Tomtom posted:

gently caress u

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Bargearse posted:

Good luck trying to enforce it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_1UAAi-GnY

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Lichy posted:

I eagerly await the time when Japanese cartoon lovers will be exiled from the forums

first they came for our snacks, and i said "return our snacks!"

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Howdges posted:

I like how everything in anime is intricately drawn, like houses, cars, landscapes, etc. then you get to the anime face and it's two googly eyes, a triangle nose, and a line for a mouth.

the all-seeing eye on the back of a one dollar bill is :goatse.cx:

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Verisimilidude posted:

this whole "anime is poo poo but [my anime of preference] is the exception" meme needs to stop. literally all anime is bad

bad is not good enough. which, iyho, is the best of the worst?

i like excel saga.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
deeeeamn, purezzusama!

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Tweet Me Balls posted:

i have my party affiliation listed as anime so i can vote on best final fantasy character in the primaries

cefca or gtfo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

CaptainSarcastic posted:

"Anime" is just shorthand for "Japanese cartoons," right?

the "ga" syllable is prefixed with an "n" sound if it occurs in the middle of a string, much like the "h" is omitted in proper english if it begins a word.

"mangazine" is japanese for an ammo clip.

• Locked thread