Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Everyone without an anime avatar should have one assigned to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Howdges posted:

I'm going to list anime I enjoyed. here they are: kill la kill, ergo proxy, legend of the galactic heroes, gurren lagann. still a little wet behind the ears if you know what I mean
lol you haven't even watched akira?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Typical baka librul uba-state regulations! Arigato Obama-sama! :freep:

much better

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

korea also has incredibly boring cities.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

icantfindaname posted:

isn't that true of japan too tho? from what i can tell literally every single building in east asia is a grey concrete-and-glass apartment or office tower
tokyo is amazing to look at. visiting there is on my bucket list, if only to just look at the city. most south korean cities look disturbingly like pyongyang, what with the white commie block apartments all over.

this is off topic, though. it has nothing to do with anime.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

watching this show should be mandatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

CaptainSarcastic posted:

"Anime" is just shorthand for "Japanese cartoons," right?
you're thinking of japanime

• Locked thread