Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you wish brie bella died in the womb
come on nikki
come on brie
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

LAST WEEK ON RAW:
  • Stephanie McMahon comes out to Daniel Bryan’s music at the start of the show to gloat about her SummerSlam win. Nikki Bella comes out to explain why she did what she did and did it very sarcastically. Brie Bella comes out to wonder why Nikki did what she did and that she hopes that they could still be a team. Nikki then slaps Brie, who runs away from the ring crying.
  • The Big Show and Mark Henry defeat the Wyatt Family.
  • Seth Rollins gives a backstage interview about how he beat Dean Ambrose at SummerSlam. A bucket of water is poured onto Seth by Dean Ambrose, and then the two brawl. A few minutes later, Seth begs HHH for a match against Ambrose tonight. HHH agrees.
  • Natalya defeats Paige by pinfall after Paige is distracted by AJ skipping around the ring.
  • Triple H and Stephanie McMahon present Brock Lesnar with the new WWE Title belt. After that is done, Paul Heyman cuts a very good promo about how Brock Lesnar will never lose the belt, ever.
  • The Miz defeats Dolph Ziggler via countout after Dolph superkicks Miz outside of the ring and then falls out and loses because he is very dumb. After the match, Miz tried to attack Ziggler but Dolph gave Miz a Zig Zag.
  • In the battle of the Real Americans, Cesaro finally beats Jack Swagger. After the match, Bo Dallas comes out to laugh at Jack Swagger losing.
  • Chris Jericho cuts a promo about Bray Wyatt and how he’ll never give up.
  • Roman Reigns, Rob Van Dam, and Sheamus defeat Randy Orton and Rybaxel.
  • Bray Wyatt cuts a promo about Chris Jericho and how he’ll never give up beating him up.
  • The Rhodes Brothers defeat the Usos.
  • Rusev and Lana come out to celebrate Russia being better than the USA. Suddenly Mark Henry interrupts and talks about how proud he was to be an American Olympian. Rusev tried to superkick Henry but his foot still hurt from the match the night before. Henry gives Rusev a World’s Strongest Slam and leaves him lying.
  • Seth Rollins defeats Dean Ambrose in a Falls Count Anywhere match that saw lots of weapon plunder. The finish comes after Seth Rollins gives Ambrose a curb stomp onto the announce table and then through a pile of cinder blocks. Rollins celebrates over Ambrose’s unconscious body to end Raw.

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW TONIGHT:

1. Dean Ambrose is dead and Seth Rollins murdered him!
Why you should care: In the battle between the former Shield members, the feud finally reached a crescendo when Seth Rollins stomped Dean Ambrose’s head through a conveniently placed ringside cinder block pile. Ambrose may be gone a while but Rollins won’t stop talking about him.

2. Old men talk about John Cena!
Why you should care: Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, and Shawn Michaels will talk about John Cena. That’s fine, right?

3. John Cena returns!
Why you should care: We missed you last week, John!

4. John Cena wrestles Bray Wyatt!
Why you should care: Didn’t get enough of this match? Hope you’re ready for some more of it!

5. Rusev vs. Mark Henry!
Why you should care: This one seems fun.

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT

http://bigevents.tv
http://thefirstrow.eu
http://wrestling-network.net/

In addition, WrasslorMonkey made a cool application that makes streams look great. Follow these instructions!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And here's the bookmarklet that removes the extra junk from streams since it seemed to work out well for folks last time (open the page and drag the link to your bookmarks bar then click it while on a stream page).

All this and more, live on Monday Night Raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Came to see Ambrose and all I got was a bunch of old men.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

also lol cena vs wyatt

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i can't wait to watch ric flair go off script and talk about getting blasted with john cena in hotel bars and why that means he can beat brock lesnar

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I can't wait for him to cry.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
No Brock, no Dean, Cena rapadooing Bray Wyatt, might play 3DS and just have this on in the background.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

i can't wait to watch ric flair go off script and talk about getting blasted with john cena in hotel bars and why that means he can beat brock lesnar

He gets asked to Reid from the script and he starts crying

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

also lol cena vs wyatt

Maybe Cena will lose as he sells injuries from his match with BrahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA cena losing :geno:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I just got laid off from my job. Please be good tonight RAW :smith:

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

sounds like you need booze too

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
No Dean Ambrose. :(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

BigRed0427 posted:

BigRed0427, please do not place your hopes on RAW being good.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

With no brock to run in I do kinda wonder if they're going all 'poo poo we need heat back on cena' and planning to put him over Wyatt again, but gonna stay positive and assume there'll be Jericho interference or some other non-finish.

(It'll probably be a DQ when Harper and Rowan have to interfere to break up an STF)

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Bard Maddox posted:

Why you should care: Didn’t get enough of this match? Hope you’re ready for some more of it!

John Cena buried to the mid-card after his performance at the PPV. Good luck getting out of the doghouse, John.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

No Brock, no Dean, Cena rapadooing Bray Wyatt, might play 3DS and just have this on in the background.

Anaheim agrees

PWInsider posted:

A large section of the upper bowl is tarped off and tickets were still available at the box office for $20.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Odd, Dave just said yesterday it was just about full and likely a sell-out show.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Kelly Kelly and Maryse are backstage visiting. I can only picture a "meeting of the minds" between Kelly Kelly and Eva Marie

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I'm wondering if they're thinking Cena vs Wyatt is a "BIG MAIN EVENT" for Raw to combat Football and the Emmy's? Would make sense at least.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I've come back after several days away, I think I can muster enough will and energy to wat-

Bard Maddox posted:

Night people, enjoy the show.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

No Lesnar, I'm asssuming? I might actually make other plans tonight if neither he nor Ambrose are booked.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Maybe they'll start a losing streak angle with Cena and this is where Bray finally gets the clean win he should've had months ago. :gbsmith:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

Odd, Dave just said yesterday it was just about full and likely a sell-out show.

meltzer just makes poo poo up all the time

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Laycool and the Divas of Doom on the Network :allears:

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

NickRoweFillea posted:

BigRed0427, please do not place your hopes on RAW being good.

Hey, I need anything to hope for right now.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

Just believe in John Cena.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

BigRed0427 posted:

hustle, loyalty, and respect

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Thauros posted:

No Lesnar, I'm asssuming? I might actually make other plans tonight if neither he nor Ambrose are booked.

Neither are booked for this show.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
Somewhere, Dean Ambrose is waiting. Healing. Planning.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I've come back after several days away, I think I can muster enough will and energy to wat-

Night people, enjoy the show.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BigRed0427 posted:

Put it in your self. With perseverance and a little grit, you can make it through this poor time. Also this show will be pretty bomb I think and I'm excited.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Just believe in John Cena.

I believe in the Shield.

Oh.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

^ ^ :kratos:

BigRed0427 posted:

Believe in the Shield.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Everblight posted:

Believe in the Shield.

Believe in Roman Reigns!

BITCH

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Seth looking sad after doing the cinder block stomp was second only to Dean looking remorseful before he did the stomp in the ring

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Wyatts are all jobbers now.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Believe thaaAAAAATTTTT!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Everblight posted:

Believe in the Shield.

Stupid sexy Roman, the internet keeps telling me to hate you :swoon:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Jericho: I'm going to come back and put over Bray Wyatt after Cena destroyed him!

Cena: I'm going to come back and destroy Bray Wyatt again because rapadooooooo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
More Bella acting. WWWYKI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DeathChicken posted:

Jericho: I'm going to come back and put over Bray Wyatt after Cena destroyed him!

Cena: I'm going to come back and destroy Bray Wyatt again because rapadooooooo

Me: I'm gonna watch this and enjoy it.

• Locked thread