Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Smash by The Offspring was the best album of the 1990s
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
i am partial to For Your Own Special Sweetheart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i thought this when i was in 9th grade

OP are you a freshman in high school and/or a resident of southern california

edit: i am not trying to denigrate Smash because even though The Offspring decayed a little more after each successive album, i still think it's a drat good album. but apparently they and Sublime are the two most-played bands in SoCal and i can imagine that makes living there just a little bit harder

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Aug 27, 2014

phonezilla
Jan 5, 2006

I....corrected them.

natetimm posted:

This guy knows what the gently caress he's talking about.

ha ha!

it is actually my favourite album of theirs. i don't think it is their 'best' but it is highly underappreciated imho.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Y-Hat posted:

i thought this when i was in 9th grade

OP are you a freshman in high school and/or a resident of southern california

No I don't live in Southern California, and I have a hard time imagining that your average ninth grader in 2014 has heard any songs off Smash

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Onyx's Bacdafucup is by the supreme 90s album.

This right here. Owns.

Quote-Unquote fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Aug 27, 2014

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The best album of the 90s is the judgement night soundtrack

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
listening to mormons sing along to it is p funny, i guess your right op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voodoo dog