Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Smash by The Offspring was the best album of the 1990s
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
-alice in chains (early nineties pro music)

-Phish

-Nevermind (im not a huge fan but it has the cred)

-The first two albums by the Me First and the Gimme Gimmes (serious option)

-The first three Cake albums, particularly Prolonging the Magic (another serious option)

OP do you now see how wrong you were?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKUzRJUzQ0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Kelfeftaf posted:

Ween is far better than any of these lovely bands.

jfc me first and the gimmes are like THE punk allstar band and they do a lotta weird folk/pop music.

and if u cant respect cake u just a pleb. legit serious posting, motherfucker.

EDIT:

Sheen Sheen posted:

but cake is almost wholly unlistenable due to the lovely lead singer's awful voice

O M G. Mods!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

man, i can't even cry foul. LOOK EVERYBODY, this dude speaks the truth. There have been a lot of good and shameful bands listed here and still we seriously had left out the golden age of real gangster rap. im not even one of those dudes who is straight deep into wu tang clan or tupac or biggie and I still gotta help call it.

But thats not all were also lacking the best trance and techno that will ever exist. I wouldn't even no where to start but somebody needs to step up.

• Locked thread