Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Jim parsons is the worst part of the shittiest tv show on the air and the fact that he won is all you need to know about the emmies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

whats worse the grammy's or the emmy's?

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
I just read the history channel show "vikings" is snubbed.

that's that.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jst0rm posted:

Black Sails. Outstanding sound editing for a series. Other nominations were:

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead

can u get me dinner w/ alfie allen thx

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Izumi Konata posted:

u are not a "we".

u are the best u there could ever possibly be.

There were 9 of us who won. All of us had different jobs in sound editorial for the show.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Saalkin posted:

whats worse the grammy's or the emmy's?

Grammy's, cause the whole lip sync thingy.

also, does anyone even care anymore?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
vikings not in the emmys? well they can gently caress right the hell off then. vikings dont need no gay rear end emmy poo poo

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
can i be on television?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

Jim parsons is the worst part of the shittiest tv show on the air and the fact that he won is all you need to know about the emmies

he was nominated for like three things so thanks to jst0rm for at least voting against him twice i guess?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

THS posted:

can u get me dinner w/ alfie allen thx

Im not that important, sorry.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

you irl posted:

he was nominated for like three things so thanks to jst0rm for at least voting against him twice i guess?

I didnt vote this last time as I wasnt a member. Next year I will vote for all the horrible stuff you guys want.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
lol the emmy's accountants just got an ovation wtf is this rich fellatio poo poo

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
nah I'll listen to it at work tomorrow though because if I'm going to watch/listen to the emmy's I'm going to get paid to do it.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
goons are cool because they whine about how awards shows are irrelevant and nobody watches them but they also get super mad at nominations and winners

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
wow now there's a guy sending a 'message to online trolls out there'

"They are probably trolling me right now. Trolls pay attention and write this down. Your is a possessive pronoun. You're is a contraction as in you are bad at grammar."

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
first weird al live performance now trolling message this is some goony poo poo

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

you irl posted:

wow now there's a guy sending a 'message to online trolls out there'

"They are probably trolling me right now. Trolls pay attention and write this down. Your is a possessive pronoun. You're is a contraction as in you are bad at grammar."

owned.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

you irl posted:

who did you thank in your speech? or was it one of those stupid group things where only the big boss gets to talk? or was it that and you're the big stupid boss? in that case who did you thank?

oh I missed this...

You get 30 seconds so my supervisor got to talk. We then went back stage did some horrible photo op stuff and a interview on camera collected and signed for our emmys and went to the party. It was all pretty surreal. even if you dont care about winning awards (I dont) its pretty cool to get recognition for some seriously hard work you did like a year ago.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Agrajag posted:

vikings not in the emmys? well they can gently caress right the hell off then. vikings dont need no gay rear end emmy poo poo

You should get the dvds, alot people are naked, and more blood for the blood god is shown.

FCC is a loving dinosaur, get rid of it already.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Design Spots posted:

You should get the dvds, alot people are naked, and more blood for the blood god is shown.

FCC is a loving dinosaur, get rid of it already.

fcc doesn't govern cable though it's all a 'will it play in peoria' thing

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

you irl posted:

fcc doesn't govern cable though it's all a 'will it play in peoria' thing

i blame america

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
now sofia vergara is literally standing on a rotating platform flaunting her tits while some millionaire talks, fire up the tumblrs

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
well now it's the robin williams cryfest im bored, gonna jerk off and go to bed, hope you enjoyed this live post coverage of the golden globes or w/e

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

you irl posted:

well now it's the robin williams cryfest im bored, gonna jerk off and go to bed, hope you enjoyed this live post coverage of the golden globes or w/e

Lowest ratings of any emmys so far,

its poo poo tv.

all of tv is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Lol At Breaking Bad sweeping the awards twice for the same season of episodes.

Also Lol at male character awards getting 10 seconds of screentime showing off why they're nominated while females just get their name read off.

• Locked thread