Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
seth meyers success is questionable. i'm just going to attribute it to nepotism and deals with the devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

i was out when they did the family guy "remember the time..." shtick that we're all sick of

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Bro Dad posted:

the awesomes is the worst show ever made and i have no idea how seth meyers is successful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY49pZijwiI

hahahahahahaha this is trash

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bro Dad posted:

the awesomes is the worst show ever made and i have no idea how seth meyers is successful

jesus this is bad

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Gaunab posted:

seth meyers success is questionable. i'm just going to attribute it to nepotism and deals with the devil

he made fred armisen the band leader on his terrible interview show, dude is an evil wizard or something

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

SaltLick posted:

nice

RIP home movies

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

"Let's eat some spaghetti"

or something to that effect

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

N. Senada posted:

"Let's eat some spaghetti"

or something to that effect

"Spaghetti time."

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Bro Dad posted:

i have no idea how seth meyers is successful

yeah what the gently caress?

e: I hadn't even watched that trailer yet what a disaster.

Miltank fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Aug 26, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
The last episode ended with Tegan and Sara. EEE!!! :swoon:

Other than that, utter garbage. Just like OPs choice in lifestyle.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

drawn together was also a really bad cartoon and somehow got multiple seasons

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
The Simpsons! Am I right?! :iamafag:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

SaltLick posted:

drawn together was also a really bad cartoon and somehow got multiple seasons

I knew people who really liked it and I think it's because it had a videogame reference character

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012
Probably bad cuz Jesse is still doing meth. The while show is a drug induced psychosis.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Reminds me of Duckman.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Squiggle posted:

Reminds me of Duckman.

Except that Duckman is one of the greatest animated shows ever produced.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i read some of the TVIV thread on it and the dude says it is a really slow burn and picks up after a bit. maybe ill give it a second chance

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WzZ7vpBc44

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

duckman is getting upset!

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Nah gently caress you bojack rules

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
i dunno man the title sequence is decently cool.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
I'll have to give it a watch because Amy Sedaris. :swoon:

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 690 days!)

um rick and morty is the best show on television and it also happens to be a cartoon

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

um rick and morty is the best show on television and it also happens to be a cartoon

Rick and Morty is pretty darn neat.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode and there wasn't a single funny joke so I shut it off. Kinda reminds me of Ugly Americans except shittier.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

apparently it gets better after the first six episodes but i could only watch three before getting bored

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

The outside world is our enemy, Morty... we're the only.... friends we've got, Morty! It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com.......

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

apparently it gets better after the first six episodes but i could only watch three before getting bored

The first six episodes set up the really good back half. poo poo gets pretty bleak though.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

SaltLick posted:

wait i enjoy archer but havent seen the last few seasons should i catch up?

Yes last few archer seasons were great especially archer vice.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

have u guys heard of the simpsons??

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Mash posted:

The outside world is our enemy, Morty... we're the only.... friends we've got, Morty! It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com.......

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

numberoneposter posted:

have u guys heard of the simpsons??

I only watch it cause george bush sr. told me not to :slick:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's time to pay the price!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I only watch it cause george bush sr. told me not to :slick:

That was the beginning of the show being relevant. Too bad they threw the subtlety away a few years later and started having on more guests than a late night talk show.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
hay! i really like bojack because he cant stop horsin around LOL

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Bojack gets better about half way through the season, it turns really dark and has continuity and you eventually care about the characters.

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

I'll echo the second half paying off for the slow start stuff, it's not fantastic or anything but it does go interesting places. Definitely more a character drama than a comedy tho

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Rick and Morty isn't very good.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

second half pays off for the badness of the first half, esp. after it's revealed that bojack intentionally crippled todd's rock opera career because he wanted him to stay home all the time.

gets super dark by the end of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i finished it last night and it was pretty good. the book writing drug scene was really good

• Locked thread