Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trollhawke
Jan 25, 2012

I'LL GET YOU THIS YEAR! EVEN IF I SAID THIS LAST YEAR TOOOOOO
God I love the smell of salty succubi in the morning
For those interested, here's a list of really good shadow characters:

I suspect Shadow Chie is also going to be monstrous, especially if she can combo through her power charges into one of her supers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollhawke
Jan 25, 2012

I'LL GET YOU THIS YEAR! EVEN IF I SAID THIS LAST YEAR TOOOOOO
God I love the smell of salty succubi in the morning
Depending on how well Kanji can bait bursts (I haven't played P4A, so) I imagine S.Kanji could basically command grab, get to the corner, set up b8 and then go berserk for crazy damage leading to easily readable yomi situation of DP vs movement specials vs supers, thus allowing for ez 360s.

It's true though that Shadows aren't anything special round 1 - it seems like if you want to do well with Shadow you need to work extra hard to win the first round without meter in order to go all in on the 2nd, kind of like the stars system in HNK.

• Locked thread