Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zelda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power
The noble native American name of Kee Pani Gababby.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro
Tapeworm

Candiru

Tater (you could call him Spud for short)

Felony

Gape

Fistula

Theodore

Bud

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
hawk

chief so he always sounds important when people talk to him.

doctor for the same reason

nimrod king after the giant body builder

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
Lavernicus Rext

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
"Well you see, son, you were named after the dumbest name people on a stupid forum could think of. I know you get picked on, but I still love you, WeedHitler Faggotdad."

KimJongUnstoppable
Sep 18, 2010

Juche Lyfe 4 Ever!
Just cut to the chase and name him B-Rock 'The Islamic Shock' Hussein Superallah Obama Jr.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I'm personally glad that there is a government committee that decides which names are and aren't allowed here because otherwise everyone would name their kids really stupid poo poo.

e:
I´m totally going to name my hypothetical future son Spartakus though but only because Tupac isn't allowed.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Aug 29, 2014

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Corey Plumper posted:

Why would you name it GBS ha ha ha

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
Carbuncle Tabernacle

Adbot