Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
The prevailing rumour in Canada is that Taco Bell here has a smaller menu because food regulation considers their US food to not be edible. I'm not sure how true it is, considering how stupid the Canadian government is these days, but that's what we tell ourselves so that we're reminded what disgusting hambeasts Americans really are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

dont go to taco bell

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do they still have volcano nachos? Those were pretty good...

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

OctoberBlues posted:

Do they still have volcano nachos? Those were pretty good...

They're not on the menu but they still carry volcano sauce for other things so you could probably ask for the regular nachos with it added.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
jack in the box has the best tacos.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i cant stop making GBS threads

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Philthy posted:

you should see a doctor

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
really? i'm a habitual pooper and i don't think i'll ever be able to stop :(

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i like literally all of them

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

SpazmasterX posted:

They're not on the menu but they still carry volcano sauce for other things so you could probably ask for the regular nachos with it added.

no they don't. they got rid of it

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i mean unless theyve changed it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
no

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
help

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

Frostwerks posted:

i mean unless theyve changed it

They did it's called jalapeno sauce or something, they put it on all their spicy stuff.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
How many of you goons use your EBT for Taco Bell?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nachos Galacticos and some Patron Anejo

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

7 layer burrito owns

(Chipotle has better burritos, but they're not worth $8)

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
Mighty Taco is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRABR082QT8

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
When I was in high school there was a Taco Bell nearby & every Friday I got a Chicken Soft Taco & Cinnamon Crispas but at some point they stopped making the cinnamon things and they started making chicken soft tacos like this:

But all I wanted was some chicken & lettuce & hot sauce, not a bunch of salsa & poo poo and you would have to tell them to leave all that poo poo off the taco every time you ordered one and eventually I got tired of it and just stopped going to Taco Bell. I think they went back to making the Chicken Soft Tacos the old way but they should go back to making Cinnamon Crispas too if they ever want me to come back because I don't like change.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

cinnamon crisps have been the same since like 1994

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Fandyien posted:

I know, I am apparently remembering something really old. Maybe they didn't have them when I was in high school and I am thinking of just the chicken tacos but I know they used to have cinnamon things that weren't those puffy stale fake churros. I was in high school in 94 though because I am old as gently caress.

e: lololol this is the most recent picture of them I could find how loving old am I?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Philthy posted:

posting

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Fandyien posted:

i suspect they made a huge batch of them in 94 and been selling them ever since

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

The one that makes my poo poo red and explode

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Fandyien posted:

One time I went right before they closed and they gave me like 10 bags of those for free. I believe nine and a half of those bags went outside for the squirrels.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

One time I went right before they closed and they gave me like 10 bags of those for free. I believe nine and a half of those bags went outside for the squirrels.

local man gangraped by pack of rabid squirrels details at 11

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
The seasoned beef found in its tacos, burritos and other menu items is “88 [percent] Premium Beef and 12 [percent] Signature Recipe.”

it's grade e with rat droppings.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
it was the cheesy bean and rice burrito but they dont have it anymore so gently caress them.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
ben buritas

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

walking around
Jul 29, 2013
when i was growing up and the big beef burrito was on sale my mom didn't want to eat the dog meat but wanted to save precious money so she'd make my dad go through the drive through and say: we'd like a big beef burrito without the beef

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The only Taco Bell near me now is one of those right off the interstate bullshit ones. All of the prices are higher than the normal Taco Bells. I've pretty much boycotted it.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
"I put this together one day, wanting tacos, but I did not want ground beef. It is fast to make, as no slow cooker is needed. Serve warmed as a substitute for ground beef in tacos, and serve in a taco shell, with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, or other favorite toppings."

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~

iSheep posted:

it was the cheesy bean and rice burrito but they dont have it anymore so gently caress them.

it's literally on their new dollar menu

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

The best way to enjoy Taco Bell is to take a packet of each sauce. Mix them together in a bowl. Then pick up a packet from the bowl, open and snort it.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SpazmasterX posted:

it's literally on their new dollar menu

Well gently caress.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Came into this thread looking for an excuse to get a cheesy gordita crunch tomrorow, and first loving post no less.

What's the secret sauce type stuff they put on it, thousand island? Didn't love it, but it didn't really hurt either.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Came into this thread looking for an excuse to get a cheesy gordita crunch tomrorow, and first loving post no less.

What's the secret sauce type stuff they put on it, thousand island? Didn't love it, but it didn't really hurt either.

Baja sauce. Take a crunchwrap, sub out sour cream, add extra baja sauce. Never go back.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I miss the old grill stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrioCholera
Mar 7, 2003
I could eat like everything there and never be mad. Just really sick to my stomach.

It's not food but I knew that going there.

Gordita Supreme w/ Godzilla game pieces forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djBfhmXgs58

this is a good video taking gorditas way too seriously

VibrioCholera fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Aug 28, 2014

• Locked thread