Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
So i used my knee defenders like i normally do on flights and the guy infront of me hulked out because he couldnt put his seat back lmbo the funny part is im not a tall or big guy probably could have filled a lake with his tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yea

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
that's sure something

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
knee defenders are for blubbering little pussies

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
lol i saw the courtesy card for that piece of crap.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Never pay to win op.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

came for a beej story, voted 1

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
knee defenders? you mean like those velcro strap-on things your kids wear when they get those lovely skates for xmas?

do they even do those anymore? i bet kids are all about electronics and stupid dumb poo poo

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Why were you cleaning floor tile grout on an airplane?

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
lol if you travel by commercial airline

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I'm tired of seeing the Lift up her life ad and I have to use IE cause I'm at work so i can't adblock it i'm just so sick of seing this bitch's face, gently caress CASA gently caress the kisd, i hope her step parents beat the poo poo out of her

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

airplane seats are supposed to not even interfere with your legroom you pussy

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Just in case people are wondering: Knee defenders are little plastic things you stick in the hinges of the seat in front of you on an airplane, so the guy in front of you can't recline back all the way.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Obligatory Toast posted:

lol i saw the courtesy card for that piece of crap.
lmao you're right. they have these dumb cards that come with the product that say 'sorry i'm a passive aggressive pussy fatty'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/knee-defenders-what-really-necessary-4108447

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i dont use the cards id rather just have a smug smile on my face when they turn around all huffy

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
if you're big enough that you need these why don't you just tell the person in front of you not to recline their seat or you'll punch them in their mouf.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

if you recline your seat on an airplane, you are a bad person. inconsiderate, entitled and selfish.

i made a thread about it a month or two ago

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Dr_Amazing posted:

Just in case people are wondering: Knee defenders are little plastic things you stick in the hinges of the seat in front of you on an airplane, so the guy in front of you can't recline back all the way.

But its that guys seat?! he paid for that angle!

No wonder planes keep crashing, i bet its chaos in the skies!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

LifeSizePotato posted:

if you recline your seat on an airplane, you are a bad person. inconsiderate, entitled and selfish.

i made a thread about it a month or two ago

I mean I usually don't recline it the whole trip. I usually just violently push my seat back and forth once or twice after drink service.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Nation posted:

But its that guys seat?! he paid for that angle!

No wonder planes keep crashing, i bet its chaos in the skies!

If you have a freakishly proportioned body I don't see why us normals have to suffer

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

sitting somewhat upright in a seat for 3 hours = suffering

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012
What happened to passive-aggressively bumping your knees into the back of their chair?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
ITT we are using bricks and mortar to build a wall between us and the slob in the seat in front of us on the aeroplane

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
maybe tall people should get the emergency aisle or pay more for business/first class, it's not my problem it's theirs

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

When i fly i like to fully recline immediately, this marks out the territory for the flight and should i wish to sit a little straighter (heh) that is bonus space, space that i have the power to take away should you nudge my chair or offend my nasal cavity.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

maybe tall people should get the emergency aisle or pay more for business/first class, it's not my problem it's theirs

LifeSizePotato posted:

inconsiderate, entitled and selfish.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

plain blue jacket posted:

If you have a freakishly proportioned body I don't see why us normals have to suffer

Plane travel is pretty great being a half-formed manlet ftw.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

but seats are like specifically curved in such a way so even if you recline the person behind you still retains all their leg room even if it is a bit more claustrophobic. why are people such gigantic faggots about it, don't like it? recline your own seat and get a bit more space

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Recline all airline seats all the time. :cool:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Once in a flight I stood up, turned around, and urinated in the face of the woman sitting behind me. After finishing I reclined the seat fully and said "wipe your face on this, toots". The dude sitting middle next to me high-fived over that.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
If the reclining is so far that their head is practically in your lap. Just start coughing like you're really sick. Most people will sit a little straighter to avoid getting coughed and sneezed on.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
I don't think I've ever even had the urge to recline my seat on a flight maybe some people need to learn some posture and get some discipline

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I find people are less upset by me reclining my seat than by my near-constant farting

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

I don't think I've ever even had the urge to recline my seat on a flight maybe some people need to learn some posture and get some discipline

If it helps you can wait for takeoff before reclining and as the engines wurrr and you are slammed back in your seat, hit the full recline and scream AHHHHHHHH!!!!

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
In 2014 everybody in the world is a sociopath.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lmao if you have knees

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im slightly too tall and if someone manages to recline their loving seat that whole 1.587 inches I can actually get stuck. Fortunately if I just keep my knees there with some resolve they literally can't recline so there is that

that being said, if you own a knee defender you suck rear end

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

catpowerd posted:

In 2014 everybody in the world is a sociopath.

Nobody has changed, people just keep raising the bar for what constitutes acceptable behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Nobody has changed, people just keep raising the bar for what constitutes acceptable behavior.

dude chill on the hard truths, people like to rationalize ok

• Locked thread