Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6

Ok, lots of us probably have nicknames and i thought itd be fun to share the stories of how we got our nicknames. here's mine: when i was in elementary school there was this retarded kid in my grade. Even back then we knew something was wrong with him because his face was kind of hosed up and he had this weird slow way of blinking so anyway people used to gently caress with him a lot. i'd walk up to him with some french fries and say "mmm tasty poo, i'm eating poo right now, would you like some" and hed say something like "uhhh...yeah,...sure..." and id be like "I like poo. I'm eating it right now" and i'd eat a french fry and he'd be like "what's wrong with you why are you eating poo, poo is yucky" and i'd be like "mmmMMMmmmmmmm poo." things like that would happen a lot like I'd say "this isn'ta popsicle its a dick and I'm sucking it" (a lot of my pranks were food related) and i'd rub it all over my face and let it dribble down my chin chanting "dick. suck. dick. suck." the whole time while he'sd just stand there lookjing perplexed like the retard he was and say things like "please stop thats not appropriate" and "is your mommy around anywhere? do you have a caretaker?" anyway, I looked just like him only uglier, my face has NO symmetry at all and so I guess thats why everyone called me "the retard" and the name just sort of stuck.

thats just one of my nicknames though i have a lot of others, like homo rear end, turdie, blackface guy, lunchbox, i have a lot of them and maybe ill share them later, but right now, how about you? what are your nicknames and how did you get them?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy

I don't have much to contribute. They call me "Stinky Knob," but thats pretty self-explanatory. Good idea for a thread though!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Nov 7, 2014

I LIKE FROSTYS

A good drink.
I don't think it's funny. It's probably really painful & it costs a lot of money to get surgery, so it's expensive too.

Al Cowens

by WE B Bourgeois
All my friends call me "The Testmaker." It's kind of silly but I actually make most of the tests in the U.S. From pulp to paper I've probably touched your test at some point. It's almost like holding hands if I think about it at night.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Nov 7, 2014

Real hurthling!

They don't have nicknames where I'm from (SW UK goon reppin). You must refer to someone by whichever name they gave you. The name by which I go is not my true name, but if people were allowed to give me a name of their choosing then they could stumble upon it, and utter me out of existence.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Nov 7, 2014

Excelsior

thats his right!!

e: no its a girl thats her right!!

Excelsior fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Aug 26, 2014

Leonard Ghostal

Excelsior posted:

thats his right!!

e: no its a girl thats her right!!

Nobody has the right to do such a thing. Please leave if you aren't interested in having a civil discussion.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Nov 7, 2014

No. 6

"A few grams of lead." Lead is very dense and heavy, but a few grams of it isnt that much right? I'm not sure how much it would weigh but I imagine it'd be under several kg or w/e. Well people call me this name because when I was born I weighed an indeterminate amount. The doctor was forced to declare my weight "around a few grams of lead ?," and died shortly after.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Nov 7, 2014

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My parents call me Lil' Rock because of the way I'd take on my mother's breasts in my infancy. I'd do the signature Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson wrestling move using my tiny baby arms and legs on whichever breast wasn't giving its all.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Nov 7, 2014

Tweet Me Balls

I LIKE FROSTYS posted:

I don't think it's funny. It's probably really painful & it costs a lot of money to get surgery, so it's expensive too.

You're right. It isn't funny to re visit schoolyard nicknames, as many of them were hurtful, and expensive.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Nov 7, 2014

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Leonard Ghostal posted:

Nobody has the right to do such a thing. Please leave if you aren't interested in having a civil discussion.

There's a reason they call me Uzi Guzi. It's because I'm gonna shoot you with bullets from my Uzi.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Nov 7, 2014

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gotta break a couple of eggs to make an omelet , just brainstorming potential egg / egg dish nicknames here.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Nov 7, 2014

Edgar

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
It will cost a pretty penny for a nickname from me, after all, I'm "Pretty Penny," so you'll have to give me a pretty penny for a nickname. That's why they call me "Pretty Penny."

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Nov 7, 2014

Pannus

AHhhh pretty penny doesnt mean anything inside my brain anymorE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Nov 7, 2014

Leonard Ghostal
another great man cut down by "jamais vu." Youu know what that'd be a good name for an assassin who leaves a note at the scene of the crime that's just one or two words repeated a lot of times. The cops have to read the whole note or else they'd be bad cops, so by the end the word "egg" wouldn't even seem like a word that describes anything anymore.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Nov 7, 2014

No. 6

Cop [surveying crime scene, a body laying in a pool of blood, with several blade wounds, lies in the middle of an otherwise spotless room]: drat, it's him again, isn't it.

Cop 2: Who? You know who did this?

Cop [a stern look on his face]: I can't say his name.. If I do then that thing will happen where you think about a word too much it makes you go crazy and the word loses all meaning, because he's killed so many times before and we can't catch him.

Cop 2: Jamais vu?

Cop: Gah! N-no!! ARghhghghghh.... I'm going to start treating citizens with the respect they deserve and turn in the corrupt police chief, now.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Nov 7, 2014

LifeSizePotato

All my brit friends call me tosser, wanker, bellend, etc. a lot. Not sure if that's what you're asking for in this thread just wanted to tell somebody about it because I don't know what the words mean but I've started incorporating them into my daily vocabulary anyways.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Nov 7, 2014

Real hurthling!

i've been known as "Farm Boy" for as long as i can remember. The farm master calls me that. I've long since forgotten my true name, only the cows remember now. The sound of it is lost like straw or hay in the farm wind.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Nov 7, 2014

NiceGuy

This is my BOOMSTICK
Farm master is kind of a nickname also. an ancient one.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Nov 7, 2014

Trash Trick

Al Cowens posted:

All my friends call me "The Testmaker." It's kind of silly but I actually make most of the tests in the U.S. From pulp to paper I've probably touched your test at some point. It's almost like holding hands if I think about it at night.

:catstare: I took a test today. I knew I could feel another's essence lingering.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 7, 2014

the worst thing is

by FactsAreUseless
I remember i was boating on a lake in canada with family friends as a kid, i was about 12. They were taking people out waterskiing and i said i wanted to try. But try as i might, i couldnt hold onto the waterski handle when the boat started moving, the force of it moving was too much, i wasnt strong enough and i certainly wasnt prepared for it the first time. That's why those family friends call me "Cripple Arms."

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Nov 7, 2014

Your Rain
All those born beneath an angry star.
Okay, wait a minute.

In the USA, there is a place called "Bullets and Burgers" where a 9 year old girl was given gun training with a powerful submachine gun. They gave her a special piece of paper with a golden seal on it in the shape of a glock with the official Bullets and Burgers letterhead. It included a badass nickname like "Glock Girl" or "9 Year Old Noscope," free of charge.

And it's all legal. Did I get this right?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Nov 7, 2014

rizuhbull

What do you mean "bullets and burgers" isn't safe?

e: Shooting all those military and historic weapons would be fun as hell though.

rizuhbull fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Aug 26, 2014

LifeSizePotato

a creepy colon posted:

My parents call me Lil' Rock because of the way I'd take on my mother's breasts in my infancy. I'd do the signature Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson wrestling move using my tiny baby arms and legs on whichever breast wasn't giving its all.

That's actually really interesting. I'd love to hear more about this but maybe this isn't the place for it? You should make an A/T thread honestly.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Nov 7, 2014

Quirkk

Nicknames are the reddit of names.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Nov 7, 2014

No. 6

Quirkk posted:

This. It goes something like:

First name: somethingawful.com - used to be relevant but now most people don't give a poo poo about the dying idea of a "first name."

Middle name: tumblr - :qq: you got my pronouns/my middle name wrong on these documents that require at least a middle initial that corresponds with the one on your passport :qq:

Last Name: facebook/twitter - popular and most commonly used. cool people have entirely given up on first names and just use last names exclusively when yelling across busy school cafeterias.

Nickname: reddit - self explanatory

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Nov 7, 2014

PuTTY riot

Real hurthling! posted:

i've been known as "Farm Boy" for as long as i can remember. The farm master calls me that. I've long since forgotten my true name, only the cows remember now. The sound of it is lost like straw or hay in the farm wind.

Jesus man :smith:. This post is just like :smithcloud: embodied. :smithfrog: - Me reading this post. God I just keep re reading it waiting for a :gbsmith: moment but there isn't and I'm just left :smithicide:

:smithmouth:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Nov 7, 2014

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Egg Salad Man, The Omelette Opener, Bread egg, Hard Boiled Egg

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Nov 7, 2014

happyhippy

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
How about we talk about the biggest "nick name" of all: Barack Obama.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Nov 7, 2014

Linux Pirate

See my Forums Name :)

Got it after trying to go on tpb (The Pirate Bay (leading source of free content and proponents of the open web)) to download Linux >_<. Couldn't find it and asked my techie friend where I could "pirate" it, not knowing it was the type of software thats free and open for free use by anyone. Needless to say we shared a good laugh and he called all his computer friends over and they started chanting Linux Pirate Linux Pirate Linux Pirate. Tiki Torches were lit and I don't remember the rest of the night but the name stuck.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 9, 2014

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Your Nickname is a Piece of poo poo lol

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Nov 7, 2014

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quirkk posted:

Eggit, Red egg, Feggora, MR-Egg

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Nov 7, 2014

Trash Trick

a cop posted:

:catstare: I took a test today. I knew I could feel another's essence lingering.

I didn't wash my hands after peeing too (im a girl btw) :mrgw:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Nov 7, 2014

Tuxedo Catfish

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Your Rain posted:

Okay, wait a minute.

In the USA, there is a place called "Bullets and Burgers" where a 9 year old girl was given gun training with a powerful submachine gun. They gave her a special piece of paper with a golden seal on it in the shape of a glock with the official Bullets and Burgers letterhead. It included a badass nickname like "Glock Girl" or "9 Year Old Noscope," free of charge.

i realize this is confusing to foreigners since it's technically an Australian film, but Mad Max is actually a documentary about America. That's why the protagonist has a nick name, because nick names are an American thing, cheers mate, crikey.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Nov 7, 2014

Real hurthling!

Pangenesis doesn't really tell me what the game is about. Kleaveland makes me think the game is about some sort of beefy dude with an axe fighting stuff possibly with lots of modern pop culture references thrown in.

So I guess Kleaveland doesn't give me an idea of what the game is either, but it gives me an idea which pangenesis doesn't.

e; wrong thread

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Nov 7, 2014

No. 6

I thought of a nick name for nick names. It's "nickers," sort of like "knickers," but nickers doesn't have a 'k' at the beginning of the word. Feel free to use it in the thread :)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Nov 7, 2014

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Egg Eater, The Egg Man, Dr. Egg, Wile Egg Coyotegg

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Nov 9, 2014

Frog Act

Stop with the egg based nickers please

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Nov 7, 2014

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

Your Rain posted:

Okay, wait a minute.

Yeah, but I don't know if the training was adequate.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato

"Drive baby drive" - just a thing I thought of that somebody with a cool nick name could say.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Nov 7, 2014

• Locked thread