Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot

hemale in pain posted:

You're thinking of the other guy.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Nov 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
My buddies call me "Scorpion" because I'm a scorpio on the horoscope chart, and because of my brittle carapace. My gait has been described as a "scuttle."

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Nov 11, 2014

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax
Nick names improve productivity and synergy. If you give someone with a long name like "William" a short nicker like "Willie," you've just saved time. That time is priceless. However this wouldn't work if you nick named William "Wagon Wheel Willie," because that has more letters + syllables then his regular name, which equals more time saying his name and less time on productivity.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 11, 2014

I said come in!

No. 6 posted:

Ok, lots of us probably have nicknames and i thought itd be fun to share the stories of how we got our nicknames. here's mine: when i was in elementary school there was this retarded kid in my grade. Even back then we knew something was wrong with him because his face was kind of hosed up and he had this weird slow way of blinking so anyway people used to gently caress with him a lot. i'd walk up to him with some french fries and say "mmm tasty poo, i'm eating poo right now, would you like some" and hed say something like "uhhh...yeah,...sure..." and id be like "I like poo. I'm eating it right now" and i'd eat a french fry and he'd be like "what's wrong with you why are you eating poo, poo is yucky" and i'd be like "mmmMMMmmmmmmm poo." things like that would happen a lot like I'd say "this isn'ta popsicle its a dick and I'm sucking it" (a lot of my pranks were food related) and i'd rub it all over my face and let it dribble down my chin chanting "dick. suck. dick. suck." the whole time while he'sd just stand there lookjing perplexed like the retard he was and say things like "please stop thats not appropriate" and "is your mommy around anywhere? do you have a caretaker?" anyway, I looked just like him only uglier, my face has NO symmetry at all and so I guess thats why everyone called me "the retard" and the name just sort of stuck.

thats just one of my nicknames though i have a lot of others, like homo rear end, turdie, blackface guy, lunchbox, i have a lot of them and maybe ill share them later, but right now, how about you? what are your nicknames and how did you get them?

I'm pretty sure I know you.. op. Are you the guy who did a really good black face?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 11, 2014

Big Beef City

This is why they should write your name on a piece of paper when you're born.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Nov 11, 2014

hemale in pain

that guy is old, too old.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Nov 11, 2014

you irl
Since I don't know when I was born I just look at the horoscopes and pick the best one. Just one of the many benefits of living "off the grid."

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Nov 11, 2014

PuTTY riot

Fandyien posted:

That's not Al Borland. Al Borland posts under the name "black man 5" and has for years.

where's the 69th black man lol

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 11, 2014

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I betrayed a good friend and am now cursed to be forever known as Eggs Benedict.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 11, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
it's very important for a six year old to understand tbe concept of nicknaming people and operating heavy farm equipment or lifting boxes, because if they can do those things than they can get a sweet nickname for themselves as well.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 12, 2014

PuTTY riot
:gas:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 12, 2014

DrManiac

If I had a 9-yo daughter I would give her assault rifles and bazookas and poo poo. She'd be a pisces because that's what I am, and get a calm nature from her mother.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Nov 12, 2014

Mega64

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I don't know what you guys are talking about.

e; Eurogoon here.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Nov 12, 2014

Linux Pirate

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Nick names improve productivity and synergy. If you give someone with a long name like "William" a short nicker like "Willie," you've just saved time. That time is priceless. However this wouldn't work if you nick named William "Wagon Wheel Willie," because that has more letters + syllables then his regular name, which equals more time saying his name and less time on productivity.

This is classic misdirection. It takes one to know one op.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 12, 2014

Kleen_TheRacistDog

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Mega64 posted:

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

e; Eurogoon here.
this

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 12, 2014

a shiny rock

Tezzor posted:

My buddies call me "Scorpion" because I'm a scorpio on the horoscope chart, and because of my brittle carapace. My gait has been described as a "scuttle."

my buddies also called me scorpion, because of one time when i poo poo myself playing mortal kombat

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 12, 2014

LifeSizePotato

hemale in pain posted:

that guy is old, too old.

must be nice, to be able to tell how old a person is. i myself can't tell anyone apart, or even tell people apart from objects, which is why they call me "mr. magoo"

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Nov 12, 2014

Bear Retrieval Unit

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Nov 12, 2014

PuTTY riot
generally i'm against the concept of nicknames, i think people should have less names, rather than more. I'm not good at remembering names due to a brain injury that affected my memory, they say my nickname used to be "The Refrigerator" which is plausible because i'm massively fat and totally chill, but generallyi'm against the concept of nicknames, i think people should have less names rather than more. I'm not good at remembering names and my sexuality is a mess, i can never remember who i want to gently caress, or who i have already hosed, due of a brain injury that affected my memory :)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Nov 12, 2014

Al Cowens

by WE B Bourgeois

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Nov 12, 2014

GenderSelectScreen

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
I wish all Americans would take their permanent markers and nickname themselves. Save the rest of the world the trouble.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Nov 12, 2014

Corey Plumper

The jews have lots of good nicknames, like "161135," "183794," "A11321," "202448" etc

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Nov 12, 2014

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

still waiting for tezzor to show up so we can ship this to byob where it belongs

i don't answer to "tezzor" anymore. please, call me "code red" because i like getting brutally hazed by muscle marines screaming at me to drink mountain dew

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 13, 2014

ded

Kooler than Jesus
this would not have happened if the instructor had a gun

too late?

Mega64

hemale in pain posted:

i never have because guns are illegal in my country. we've not had a school shooting since 1996.

What kind of hosed-up country do you live in where your kids don't shoot each other on a daily basis?

Frog Act

a creepy colon posted:

Kids were trained w swords, the most tech adv killing weapon all the time

Next

hmm yes this stands up to scrutiny and isn't tremendously retarded

PuTTY riot

Corey Plumper posted:

The jews did this

its true, the uzi is an israeli weapon

a shiny rock

guns dont kill people

Mega64

ded posted:

this would not have happened if the instructor had a gun

too late?

He had a gun, he was just stupid enough to give it to someone who knew how to use it.

you irl
guns don't kill people, 9 year olds kill people

lock that bitch up and throw away the key, murdering motherfucker

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
have you guys seen the new cz75? poo poo looks tight

ded

Kooler than Jesus

PuTTY riot posted:

its true, the uzi is an israeli weapon

it was the jews who killed that man then

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax
On a serious note hopefully the kid had her eyes closed and as soon as the adults realized what happened they rushed her away. That's the kind of thing that under the right circumstances you can be lied to and told "oh he was fine, don't worry about it" and hopefully prevent the lifetime of mental scarring something like that can cause, but if she saw chunks of brain all over the pavement then that'll be pretty hard to do.

Rambling Robot
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
:vince: :downsgun:

Tezzor
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

must be nice, we have them literally every day. being shot at school is the leading cause of death among american children

you sure owned that dude with your irony about how mass shootings dont occur every day in the US, lol. (they only happen like four times a week AT BEST, eurotards)

limeincoke

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I wonder how many of the parents who insist on teaching proper firearm usage and safety at age 9 also insist on Abstinence only sex education.

hemale in pain

LifeSizePotato posted:

must be nice, we have them literally every day. being shot at school is the leading cause of death among american children

this would be p.funny ironic post if it wasn't true

Mega64

limeincoke posted:

I wonder how many of the parents who insist on teaching proper firearm usage and safety at age 9 also insist on Abstinence only sex education.

The only loads you should be shooting are from a gun.

LifeSizePotato

Tezzor posted:

i'm sorry that people say such mean things about your ownership of useless dangerous overpriced toys just because tens of thousands of people are killed with them every year. :( good thing the mods want to sweep the racist belligerence of the goon gunowning population under the rug

not "people," just obnoxious morons like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock

give her the chair

• Locked thread