Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

SRM posted:

This one?

This legit owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Fearless posted:

I have a box of those, still in the shrinkwrap.

No you don't!

(It's from Battle Master :v )

edit: gently caress, i'm wrong. The ten pounds of paint obscuring everything threw me off, the shield looked integral. Jesus.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I unironically love Kingdom Death Satan since one of them has a skirt made of dicks. Literally made of dicks.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

SRM posted:

The IG are all pretty heavily influenced by historical figs since they're the "army guys" and they're sculpted by the Perry brothers, who have a great line of historicals and do reenactments and stuff. The Valhallans are super obviously WW2 Russians (mine are painted this way) while the Steel Legion look like German paratroopers from WW2. Tallarn are supposed to be like Desert Rats, Catachans like Rambo, the old Cadians like modern military, and Mordians look like Marine corps dress uniforms. The slightly modified Praetorian models were based off Age of Imperialism uniforms - they were made for a scenario called "Ork's Drift" for gently caress's sake! Vostroyans are like steampunk cossacks, and Death Korps are based on WW1 French and German forces. Elysians are also based on modern military guys, at least much moreso than Cadians are at this point.

Not to mention the 2nd edition Stormtroopers, which were based on the Green Berets.

(not mine, but the only photo I could find of them)

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

WAZZPINATOR HAZZ PLANZZ

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Black Dragons, IIRC.

why do I know this

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I am on board with an army of Danny DeVito miniatures, as long as the army's champion is modeled as wearing a pro wrestling singlet Man-Spider costume, and triumphantly raising a trash can aloft. :patriot:

Fixed :v:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

adamantium|wang posted:

I think this has traveled past terrible and punched right on through to amazing:

Aaaaalways I want to beeee with you~

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

I don't know what everyone's complaining about, that's a perfect representation of a motorcyclist caught behind a leaking cement truck.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Best of the Worst: Wolftits itt

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

SRM posted:

I want to grab some of his "totally not Fallout, you guys" minis for the same reason, but I don't know what I'd actually do with em aside from display them.

Get a handful of Vinni's Brotherhood of Steel guys, a bag of these guys for Enclave and NCR soldiers and some post-apoc raider types to headswap with Roman legionnaire heads as Caesar's Legion stand-ins and play Iron & Honor with them.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

You posted this in the wrong thread. This is Best of the Worst, not Best of the Best.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

berzerkmonkey posted:

Dat rear end.

im the butt beetle

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

JcDent posted:

This content has been brought to you by the Cheap Troll Post/4chan Inspiration Thread Super PAC.

DE Slave girls are some of the only bitz sold for a reason.

this is actually Cool and Good

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Shadeoses posted:

:siren:DO NOT gently caress GOBLINS:siren:

don't kinkshame

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Pierzak posted:

I have those miners on my painting table right now and yes, the muscle sculpts are really that terrible. Speaking of, you can't post those and not the original Injun Joss (bonus points for terrible name):

He's a pair of horns away from being a Shadowrun Troll.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

They're the Duke Angels :haw:

something something Warboss Hawg

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

It's just an imitation of this

http://www.irondogstudios.com/images/tater/mek_tater.html

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

ravener-tan~

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

It's a drat shame that nobody's stepped up to the plate and made tusked Assyrian-inspired Dwarfs to fill the Chaos Dwarf-shaped hole in our hearts :(

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Abyssal Dwarfs just aren't the same. A bunch of companies make "Chaos Dwarfs", but they're either based on the pre-4th edition midget Chaos Warrior style ones, or a bland hybrid of the two styles.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Soulfucker posted:

Wow these are a lot of words and not posting bad models:

absurdly expensive Shagohod ripoff mega owns

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

kingdom death is the miscarriage that we all have to move past

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Urban War isn't actually from the 90s, it's an early 2000s reboot/reimagining of VOID by Urban Mammoth. VOID 1.1 is actually owned by Scotia Grendel, and the models still hold up well, since they're mostly Kev White sculpts. The game is really good, too. Basically 40k 3E, except properly balanced and well-written.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

All minis games should have their combat mechanics replaced with Weapons & Warriors cannons and catapults

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

nothing but a pale imitation of Orktimus

http://www.the-waaagh.com/forums/?showtopic=46693

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

this is actually kinda rad

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

SANTANOUGHT WILL PURGE THE NAUGHTY

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

BRING ME PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Nah, they're just incredibly prolific. Their enamel metallic paints are actually really nice, and i'd totally use the ones I have for painting shiny blades and such, if enamel didn't take 17 years to fully dry and cure :v:

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

JcDent posted:

OK why?

GW posted this on their gallery, btw.

i'm the mold lines and purity seal held on with chewing gum

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Marines are stored in the balls

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

eat poo poo if you can't appreciate such wonders as "Old Runtherd Rides A Dire Chipmunk"

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Don't give up, Battle-Brother Skeleton!

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Ugleb posted:

Kings of War? Or latter day WFB?

99% sure that's Hordes of the Things.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

speaking of things no one wants to see

Codex: Dog the Bounty Hunter

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Tzeentch devotee Christopher Lambert has a moment of clarity, mid-battle

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Hedningen posted:

You know what this thread needs? Some of my terrible sculpting.

Kasa-obake for a skirmish game I’m designing. Not horrible for a first try, but definitely needs improvement.

Japanese monsters are weird.

I thought it was some kind of Nurgle banana until I saw the geta

You should make nurglenanas(banurglings?) instead

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1073026718959616000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!