Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Hello again, GBS. It's time for your happiness tip, which will help you enjoy life and maybe teach you to not be perpetually angry about absolutely anything and everything that you see and hear and experience and think.

Tell a friend who you haven't seen in a while how important they are to you. If you are a little bit embarassed about having an emotion that isn't irrational rage, offer to walk a friend's dog and tell the dog what is great about the friend. The dog won't tattle on you and you will get some exercise too :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Smoke weed everyday

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
There are only 12 months OP

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

what year is it?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

A Keg posted:

Hello again, GBS. It's time for your happiness tip, which will help you enjoy life and maybe teach you to not be perpetually angry about absolutely anything and everything that you see and hear and experience and think.

Tell a friend who you haven't seen in a while how important they are to you. If you are a little bit embarassed about having an emotion that isn't irrational rage, offer to walk a friend's dog and tell the dog what is great about the friend. The dog won't tattle on you and you will get some exercise too :)

but if i do this i wont have enough time to both post about how much i hate people who think its bad to say tranny, and also post about how much i hate the burger king dollar menu

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Vibrations good like Sunkist
Many wanna know who done this
Marky Mark and I'm here to move you
Rhymes will groove you
And I'm here to prove to you
That we can party on the positive side
And pump positive vibes
So come along for the ride
Making you feel the rhythm is my occupation

This incantation gives me the strength to blind an Asian.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
Trying to look under bridges from the top is how I relieve my stres and boy howdy does it ever

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

and if i don't make it

known that

I loved u all along

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i gave yr mom my happiness tip last night :whatup:

has anybody said that yet

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
if you post in gbs you have already consigned yourself to a life of being perpetually angry about absolutely anything and everything that you see and hear and experience and think.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Kill you're gay parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

smokyprogg posted:

if you post in gbs you have already consigned yourself to a life of being perpetually angry about absolutely anything and everything that you see and hear and experience and think.

gently caress. OFF. I was STARTING to feel a little happy and you HAD to ruin it for ME

• Locked thread