Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Dengue fever and dengue hemorrhagic fever.

gently caress dengue, gently caress mosquitoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

:allears: Well played Palestine.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 690 days!)

Montezuma's Revenge

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I like you, Palestine, you a funny guy.

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme
Obstipation is when your poops are too large for your butthole. idk if its technically a disease but it should be cause thats not right

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I challenge Dick Cheney to an ice bucket challenge...on the condition he's lying down with a towel over his face.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
if you want a kidney go to china and offer teenages 500 dollars for theirs before a new iphone comes out.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?
Sudden Cardiac Death.

You're just puttering along on your day, and suddenly your heart stops and you die. Can easily happen in your 20's.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
here's acouple guys doing the challenge for 'OP OF THREAD SYNDROME'

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d6c_1409127779

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
neck fungus

print off some t-shirts and make a mascot

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Mega-Cancer

SanitysEdge
Jul 28, 2005
I have no idea what ALS means or what it is. All I know is that people are dumping ice water on themselves all over my facebook feed.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
it's a genetic disease that barely kills anyone, it runs in the family. if you have it or your family has a history of it don't have kids cause they'll probably get it too. wow give me 90 million dollars, you're welcome!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

i'm knitting for morgellons awareness

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme

SanitysEdge posted:

I have no idea what ALS means or what it is. All I know is that people are dumping ice water on themselves all over my facebook feed.

ALS lets you do astrophysics in your head. The world must be saved from nerds. Collective hazing is the best solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

SplitSoul posted:

i'm knitting for morgellons awareness

Lol

• Locked thread