Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

I'll get in on this one too, why not. Give me the Arizona Cardinals. psn: Danimo25

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

My mic died but the Case Keenum pick was on purpose. Gonna turn his career around! Or get tired of him after 2 games and find some other bad QB

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

I made it through the pre-season injury free, and traded out QB Lindley for QB Sexy Rexy. Case Keenum is the starter, Garoppolo is backup project, Grossman is just fun to have around.

Cardinals up 14-6 over cpu Chargers. Chargers QB Matt Ryan threw for 257 yards, 0 TD 1 INT. Keenum got 122 yards, 1 TD 1 INT. Touchdowns went to M. Lynch and Eric Decker. Decker broke his collarbone on the TD catch and is out for 7 weeks.

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

Cardinals beat the Giants 20-17 with last second field goal.

Giants QB Blake "BORT" Bortles completed 12 of 13 for 229 yds and 2 touchdowns, a perfect QB rating for the perfect QB??? (AI QBs are hell of accurate, my secondary are garbage people, and he had Jordy Nelson and Roddy White to throw to).

Cardinals QB Case Keenum completed 18 of 26 for 211 yds 2 TD. Pretty good but not Bortles numbers I guess.

Marshawn Lynch got 23 carries for 97 yards. Jimmy Graham caught 5 passes for 84 yards and a TD.

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

I had to restart the first game against the Chargers a bunch, but I've since gotten a lot better at passing the football and didn't have to replay against the Giants. I played a ton of MUT between the two games.

The skills trainer is also really nice.

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

49ers 14 - Cardinals 17

Arizona QB Case Keenum was 15 of 22 for 129 yds and 1 TD when he was brutally sacked just outside the red zone and suffered a bruised sternum. Jimmy Garoppolo stepped up and 3 plays later delivered the game-winning touchdown pass to TE J. Graham. Garoppolo ended the game with 4 of 4 for 38 yards.

49ers QB Tony Romo was 5 of 9 for 101 yds 1 TD as Arizona did all they could to keep him off the field after blowing coverage on a deep route early allowing the long TD pass to WR Meachem. Arizona RB Marshawn Lynch got 25 carries for 116 yards.

Keenum will be healthy enough to play after the bye week, but Garoppolo ability to stand in there and deliver the clutch TD impressed the coaches. QB controversy!

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

Marshawn Lynch will be out 4 weeks with a fractured foot after the 31-17 Cardinals win over the Broncos. Mikel LeShoure will be the Arizona HB for those four weeks.

Drew Brees had a very bad day behind his awful o-line, being constantly pressured. He threw two picks (one a garbage time hail mary), and was strip-sacked twice. The second strip was ran in by Justin Tuck for the game-sealing TD.

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

TPotts87, when you want live the Case Keenum experience?

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

ForbiddenWonder posted:

I'm on now, this should be...eye opening.

I can play pretty much any time after 8:30 cst (2 hours from now)

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

I can do any time after 8:30pm any day just send me a message on psn I guess

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

Despite keeping it close and nearly winning, that was an incredibly unfun game. Constant terrible lag.

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

Paperback Writer posted:

Danimo, these probably aren't ideal times but I can only play at like 8:30 PST or later tonight or tomorrow morning(hopefully around 10 PST before the first games).

I can do 8:30 pacific tonight. I'm central and its saturday so its all good. The games I care about tomorrow are in the early set, so I'd rather play tonight.

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

Sorry Paperback my internet went to poo poo.

If this poo poo keeps up I might just drop from the league. I haven't had that many problems in MUT but cfm games have gone to poo poo for me

Edit: laffo it's my old lovely wireless headset, somehow interfering when it is on

Danimo fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Sep 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danimo
Jul 2, 2005

I was already in a bad mood from our lag problems and after the 2nd int I just gave up and started throwing them on purpose.

• Locked thread