Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
You know the thing about Papa John, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Has this been posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU8eB-uoaDA

I hope not.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
dont worry everyone i make sure i check my goon-approved list of pizza places before i order one to stuff into my fat greasy mouth, but i still fart like a mongo for two days afterward no matter where i order from

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Here's the thing, and it's why you shouldn't buy papa johns or dominoes (but Pizza Hut has its place, sorry. P'zones are great): You live in a town with a pizza place called Romanos. It's not affiliated with any other romanos in the country, but it's there, and their pizza is better than papa johns or dominoes, and it costs about the same. Just get romanos. Or milanos. Sometimes it's milanos.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
I like pineapple on my pizza and I ain't afraid to say it

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Don't eat pizza every day, fools

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Bregor posted:

You know the thing about Papa John, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Theshby posted:

I like pineapple on my pizza and I ain't afraid to say it

You should probably kill yourself for this travesty

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
im a terrible person for not wanting to get liquid shits from pizza

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
I just had a pizza in Hanoi, Vietnam. It was worse than anything you could imagine.

Red Baron would be gourmet.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
many years ago I called papa johns, ordered a pizza and whatever dessert thing they had cause at the time I was p fat

the kid on the other end said are you stoned? cause only stoners order the dessert pizza

I said no I'm dry and he said sucks man, btw tip the driver really well okay

the pizza was poo poo but the weed was good

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

vyst posted:

You should probably kill yourself for this travesty

i know this and yet every day I don't

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Dennis Eckersley posted:

Stop Uli-shaming

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Where is that feeder goonette who feeds her gross husband pizza and then leaves the unfinished pizza in its box under the bed? We need her expert opinion

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the local papa johns took over 1hr40min to deliver a pizza to me. i told the driver to gently caress off when he finally got here.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Pukestain Pal posted:

I just had a pizza in Hanoi, Vietnam. It was worse than anything you could imagine.

Red Baron would be gourmet.

Western food in general but especially American food gets put through the teleporter from The Fly before it can be sold in eastern countries

it's like it fits the description of whatever it is supposed to be but at the same time it is totally different

sometimes this hurts, sometimes it helps

SD87
Jun 7, 2011

ded posted:

the local papa johns took over 1hr40min to deliver a pizza to me. i told the driver to gently caress off when he finally got here.

Badass alert!

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

it's not his fault the lord and savior jesus christ blessed him with money and not you poors

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

TOILETLORD posted:

american cheese some jalapenos and cut up hotdogs on bread or tortilla best pizza.

take the leftovers and shred them over some ramen voila mexican spaghetti.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i've got to be honest with you GBS when i posted this thread to complain about the shits I got from papa johns i did not expect it to morph into an overall pizza reviews thread. on the other hand thanks for the good pizza suggestions

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lichy posted:

i've got to be honest with you GBS when i posted this thread to complain about the shits I got from papa johns i did not expect it to morph into an overall pizza reviews thread. on the other hand thanks for the good pizza suggestions

i once bigged some miller light with some little caesers, gave me the tooth paste shits.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLCH4rkEdSPFXTsoq001YcAg&feature=player_detailpage&v=2D_zHRakOXY#t=7

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Dennis Eckersley posted:

death is certain

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

hemophilia posted:

(but Pizza Hut has its place, sorry. P'zones are great)

you know, i agree with this. pzones are okay. i think its because pizza hut's sauce is so loving bad that it completely ruins their pizza, while the pzones dont have any. or at least don't have much, i can't remember 100%.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Pochoclo posted:

Frozen pizzas are ridiculously expensive. They're like 50-80 bucks (a pizzería pizza is like 60-70) when I can just buy a pre-pizza for like 10, and some mozzarella for another 10-20.
Just buy prepizzas, put cheese on them, maybe some bell peppers and ham, and done.

I'd rather just make my own pizza or get one from Conan's Pizza (if you live in Austin) or find a decent little non-chain one somewhere. Domino's and Pizza Hut are alright in a pinch if you're stoned and don't want to get off your rear end.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Mr. Gatti's, though that might just be a Texas chain. That is the absolute worst loving chain pizza in the world.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

the best pizza places are ones you get get 4 large pizzas for 20 bucks but each pizza only gets like one topping and if you try to eat the pizza the next day you die

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
order delivery exclusively for the cookie pizza.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

The Kraken posted:

order delivery exclusively for the cookie pizza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8umVKXfcutA

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

All pizza hut dough comes in lil frozen discs that get prepared the night before and then depending on the dough geth thrown in the proofer in the morning to rise. Surprisingly everything else is fresh. Best bet on getting good pizza at a pizza hut is to find out when supply truck gets delivered and get a pizza the day after so you dont get freezerburned dough. Also ask for a clean knife and board when you order because otherwise the minimum wage worker (me) will cut your pizza with a knife that hadnt been cleaned all day.

Edit: also P'zones and pizza rollers got discontinued and the hersheys chocolate chip cookie is seriously the best cookie ever.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
papa johns more like poopa johns

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Totally TWISTED posted:

My mind loving boggles at the number of people that put Dominoes and (to a lesser extent) Papa Johns BELOW Little Caesars.

I think thats because Little Caesars isnt trying to pretend to be awesome amazing high end best pizza ever.

They are cheap, and they know it. Cheap Cheap Pizza Pizza.

Plus when its fresh, Its honestly IMO as good or better than Papa Johns and Dominoes depending on your local chains.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Pizza Hut may have lovely pizza, but drat it I didn't give a poo poo when I was kid reading books so I could get a free personal pan pizza.

It sucked when I was in college that for our Geology Public Seminars we ordered from Dominoes even though we had a Fox's Pizza Den.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dont eat chain food anymore.

Mostly because there are none around me.

Pizza is a sometimes food.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

hemophilia posted:

(but Pizza Hut has its place, sorry. P'zones are great)

I thought that too, until I grew up and start getting actual calzones from local non-chain joints.

Someday, you too will grow out of having taste buds like a 8 year old child.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pochoclo posted:

Lol at your weakass babby pizzas.

This is what good pizza looks like: it looks like poo poo - a mess of cheese and other stuff, thick, but really loving tasty.

is this before or after making GBS threads it out

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

ElGroucho posted:

Where is that feeder goonette who feeds her gross husband pizza and then leaves the unfinished pizza in its box under the bed? We need her expert opinion

I don't think P e l e is allowed to post here anymore.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

EbolaIvory posted:

I think thats because Little Caesars isnt trying to pretend to be awesome amazing high end best pizza ever.

They are cheap, and they know it. Cheap Cheap Pizza Pizza.

Plus when its fresh, Its honestly IMO as good or better than Papa Johns and Dominoes depending on your local chains.

the only little caesars in my area was located inside a k-mart so now when I think of little caesars I think of cheap shoes and social stigma

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Everyday Lurker posted:

I thought that too, until I grew up and start getting actual calzones from local non-chain joints.

Someday, you too will grow out of having taste buds like a 8 year old child.

Don't jump to conclusions, I enjoy the gently caress out of a real calzone; those are even better. But dude, when delivery food is on the mind, they're the go-to for calzone like product. Especially now that I live in the middle of nowhere where the only non-chain pizza restaurant somehow is worse than the chains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!

Bregor posted:

He really does, its creepy as hell

Same eyes as that woman from Facebook that wont shut the gently caress up about Leaning In. Soulless monsters the both of them

• Locked thread