Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

psyopmonkey posted:

Papa Johns induces menstruation?

i dont subrscrib to your oppressive gender assignements or biological processes bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

a creepy colon posted:

i dont subrscrib to your oppressive gender assignements or biological processes bitch

Ahhhh my triggers!

*falls over and has seizures*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

congrats on your ebola

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
all food is a blessing you ungrateful bastards

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Papa Johns induces menstruation?

Lol, burn.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mellow Mushroom is pretty good given that they use ingredients that you can tell what they are on the pizza and are usually pretty big (I had a friend order one with andouille and shrimp and they used giant slices of sausage and good-sized shrimp), but it costs way too much to be anything other than "special occasion pizza" which itself is kind of pathetic.

EDIT: Also the buffalo sauce on their buffalo chicken pizza is pretty weak.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Aug 31, 2014

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
How the gently caress are we talking pizza without bringing reviewbrah into it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI

Internet hero. Doing the science on pizza and energy drinks.

e: candidate for goon.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Yo, goons from New Haven. Is New Haven pizza this poo poo? It looks like the poo poo.

• Locked thread