Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
that ps2 has a lot of tude

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

im missing a fourth panel cause there is no punch line to be found

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
tim buckley has improved

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

lol

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
post loss parodies

over and over

forever

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

yeah that's the stuff

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

matrix ripoff posted:

yeah that's the stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgYBRVL2Ef0

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
powerup comics is the one true gamer comic

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
these are parodies of actual webcomics yes?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

is there a compilation of comics where the punchline is somebody getting shot i think i would really like to see that

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

is there a compilation of comics where the punchline is somebody getting shot i think i would really like to see that

pretty much every other powerup comic, most CAD comics

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

that image is almost as big as the xbox

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Dec 26, 2012

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Giddy Up!

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

I chuckled.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

This is still the best one

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

the first time a gaming webcomic made me laugh, was today.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
POWERUP COMICS! by shadow and chug is legit good.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Its a real shame there's no rainbow randolph in this sequence

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
robin williams played videogames!?!!!???

dear mother: yet more proof that mario and halo master chief and grand theft auto ARE NOT "wastes of time" as you have so crudely put it

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

matrix ripoff posted:

robin williams played videogames!?!!!???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TXEUiR1Xk

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
also you dense cartooning motherfucker i didn't see rainbow randolph or one hour photo or loving hell any other actually interesting parts he's played ever

"wahhhhhh nintendo make robin williams be a guy in a zelda game because you see he name his daughter after princess zelda and *gags on a million dicks* oh blizzard-chan you must put robin of williams in your grandmaster world because you see he once played the game and admitted to it in public, thus he must *shits up his own nose* will wright! will wright! you will recall that the man formerly living as robin williams played spore and made a few jokes; might it be too much to ask that your next game be called "Will Wright's Robin Williams" *spends next five hours having a wikipedia pissing contest on editing a single paragraph in the Hook SNES game entry" oh god oh god robin williams played videogames, which he would only talk about if you bothered to ask him like some spergy piece of poo poo, which is me, forever"

"the only way i can touch eternity is by giving a poo poo about this dead man who never knew or cared about me"

edit: that loving piece of poo poo made the Hook captain hook look like disney's peter pan's captain hook loving hell stuff me in a cannon and launch me at this loving nimrod's face augh augh arugugh caring too much

matrix ripoff fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 28, 2014

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

one hour photo was not that good. robin williams's best role was in jack tho

Dec 26, 2012

matrix ripoff posted:

also you dense cartooning motherfucker i didn't see rainbow randolph or one hour photo or loving hell any other actually interesting parts he's played ever

"wahhhhhh nintendo make robin williams be a guy in a zelda game because you see he name his daughter after princess zelda and *gags on a million dicks* oh blizzard-chan you must put robin of williams in your grandmaster world because you see he once played the game and admitted to it in public, thus he must *shits up his own nose* will wright! will wright! you will recall that the man formerly living as robin williams played spore and made a few jokes; might it be too much to ask that your next game be called "Will Wright's Robin Williams" *spends next five hours having a wikipedia pissing contest on editing a single paragraph in the Hook SNES game entry" oh god oh god robin williams played videogames, which he would only talk about if you bothered to ask him like some spergy piece of poo poo, which is me, forever"

"the only way i can touch eternity is by giving a poo poo about this dead man who never knew or cared about me"

edit: that loving piece of poo poo made the Hook captain hook look like disney's peter pan's captain hook loving hell stuff me in a cannon and launch me at this loving nimrod's face augh augh arugugh caring too much

dude

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

matrix ripoff posted:

what the gently caress

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
nvrmind

matrix ripoff fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

matrix ripoff posted:

jesus loving christ

• Locked thread