Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i am gonna make the automatic checkout machine my bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

And then I was like Jesus Christ Mrs. Johnson its $.35 cents, I'll give you $.35, hell I've got two quarters right loving here
and then she's like don't SPEAK like that in front of my poor children, I can't afford these BILLS! and her retard kids are crying and one of them is trying to gum the conveyor belt.

At this point the kid behind the register is obviously breaking down and there's now 3 people behind you in line and no other registers open and the manager keeps telling Mrs. Johnson over and over that she'll get the price she's haggled for, but Mrs. Johnson is basically wailing and the kids have broken the eggs all over the floor.

You try to just 'seinfeld hands up' the situation but you slip in the eggs trying to squeaze out past the end of the line, pinning you under the cart and covered in eggs. Mrs. Johnson assumes you're trying to push the cart into her retards on purpose and starts screaming louder and kicking you.

You can't get up because you're stuck under the cart and you rolled your ankle. All the thrashing atracts the largest retard to start jumping on the cart with all 200 lbs of himself to 'HELP MA!'.

At this point you're starting to panic and the manager is on the phone with the cops.

And that is why WE DON'T loving HAGGLE ANYMORE

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

Because you never know if you're actually getting a good deal on anything, and who has time to be dicked around even more with some shopkeeper somewhere?

Can you imagine what it would be like to stand in line at the grocery store behind Mrs. Johnson and her 3 retards while she nickle and dimes a $100 bill for 15 minutes then starts crying and demanding the manager come talk to her?

No. No. I am not doing that.

i do sorta because it's what afgans do at work, they pay for their goods walk up to a manager and try and hagle over the price of every item. Sometimes for up to 2 hours, they never get a deal but they do it anyway.

Iron_Orchid
May 31, 2012

Everything they do is so flamboyant it makes me want to set myself on fire
i don't know what your bent is, OP. but i encourage people of all races, immigration status, religion, and class to come together and be a collective boil on your racist rear end the next time you see fit to make crappy posts like this.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Iron_Orchid posted:

i don't know what your bent is, OP. but i encourage people of all races, immigration status, religion, and class to come together and be a collective boil on your racist rear end the next time you see fit to make crappy posts like this.

it's the job of an immigrant to integrate, not make us deal with their poo poo, that's why they came here to get away from their countries poo poo.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

If we didn't have immigrants what culture would hipsters adopt

did you think about the hipsters op

Lotus Brony
Feb 21, 2012

by Cowcaster
I was at the supermarket this one time and a Chinese guy in front of me was buying like 50 cases of Vanilla Coke. He saw me looking at his cart and tells me in broken English that it's four cases for $10 and that he really likes Vanilla Coke. I reply that that's a really good deal and that Vanilla coke is also pretty tasty.

That's my racism story.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
why do immigrant business owners always try to scam you? i was getting my oil changed and they kept telling me my filters needed replacing when i could clearly tell they didn't

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

bigzak posted:

why do immigrant business owners always try to scam you? i was getting my oil changed and they kept telling me my filters needed replacing when i could clearly tell they didn't

how many times did they call you "my friend?"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I went through this automated carwash run by this turkish guy once, but the machine ate my cash and didn't start the wash. So i go inside and tell the guy and he comes out and makes a big deal out of putting another bill in to start the wash like he's doing me a big favor from his own pocket, when it was very clearly his carwash.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
few times I've been in China I'm always astounded at how people will argue over like 3 chairman mao funbucks (yuan?)

it takes forever

also ordering food is a loving ordeal

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
Try not being racist and not work in customer service I guess

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Caste system

You are the menial servant and they are the master giving you the money

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
I've never heard of an Indian person robbing a bank, ever.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
but seriously can you imagine the shitstorm if our extremely entitled white customers in the US felt like they could haggle and it was just a thing

suicides by retail employee would skyrocket overnight

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

TOILETLORD posted:

i do sorta because it's what afgans do at work, they pay for their goods walk up to a manager and try and hagle over the price of every item. Sometimes for up to 2 hours, they never get a deal but they do it anyway.
Why doesn't the manager just walk away? Who would have the time or sanity to haggle with someone for 2 hours?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

whip posted:

I've never heard of an Indian person robbing a bank, ever.

The best robbers are never caught

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Negative Entropy posted:

Why doesn't the manager just walk away? Who would have the time or sanity to haggle with someone for 2 hours?

What you think they have something better to do?

Cercadelmar
Jan 4, 2014
gently caress Hoosiers, worst state

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Patel??!!

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Negative Entropy posted:

It's obviously a wild exaggeration, which racists are wont to do. It's like how the single white dude is always behind a Mexican family with 20 people at the checkout while they buy champagne and lobster tails with their EBT card.

Lotus Brony posted:

I was at the supermarket this one time and a Chinese guy in front of me was buying like 50 cases of Vanilla Coke. He saw me looking at his cart and tells me in broken English that it's four cases for $10 and that he really likes Vanilla Coke. I reply that that's a really good deal and that Vanilla coke is also pretty tasty.

That's my racism story.

Pretty good deal if you're the type of disgusting person that drinks 50 cases of Vanilla Coke a year. I think soda stays pretty "fresh" for about 18 months which is hosed up and why I don't drink soda.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I have a class with all indian students aside from me, one white guy, and two asian girls. Immabe racist. That room smells like poo poo.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
everybody else is racist but i'm not

Lbeuol
Aug 19, 2006

Washing my hands since 2002
this is true when i came to america they gave me a packet on how to be a white number 1 but i threw that poo poo in the garbage because im already number 1

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Indians smell. I'm sorry but its true 100% of the time.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

bigzak posted:

i didn't realize jiffy lube was an immigrant business

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Did they try to rape you OP?

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Please do racism bans

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
You think nobody from India wants to be able to enjoy SA? gently caress off to youtube comments you slimy loving losers. wtf lotax gbs needs actual mods

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

nah you're probably racist. get that poo poo checked out bro

You

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Throwdini posted:

You think nobody from India wants to be able to enjoy SA? gently caress off to youtube comments you slimy loving losers. wtf lotax gbs needs actual mods

stop gangraping ppl

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010
bet a lot of rude indians get special sauce on their food orders.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

but seriously can you imagine the shitstorm if our extremely entitled white customers in the US felt like they could haggle and it was just a thing

suicides by retail employee would skyrocket overnight

Ah yes, that's why every extremely entitled white customer in the US loves to go shopping for cars and everyone talks about how awesome it is and the haggling is their favorite part. they should check. their. loving. privilege.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
whites should be sterilized

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

I suppose I'd tell you I'm not trying to be racist but that's what every racist statement starts with. I guess what I really mean is first generation immigrants. I have no beef with people of whatever ethnicity born here. It just seems like no matter what kind of job you have, retail, food service, etc., Indian customers make you want to shoot yourself in the face. They are constantly trying to haggle the price of something as if I even had the authority to change the price anyway. Is this because bartering is still popular in India or something?

There's got to be some underlying thing here. Because nearly every single job I have ever worked every coworker will bitch about Indian customers endlessly.

Maybe they have inside knowledge that your an idiot and would likely accept the lower price.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

then who will provide us with dried fruits from bitcoin mining rigs??

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
I know this guy Arnoldo he works at the Indian restaurant and he gives me a free mango lassi every time I see him there

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
why are so many indian kids born with terrible mutations? the corpse water?

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

the culminator posted:

theres over a billion people there, you're bound to see some hosed up dna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Operandi
Oct 5, 2010

the culminator posted:

it's from swallowing loads of boogers and semen in their food after being rude to servers.

• Locked thread