Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

now, several months later, I want to use that same account to threadspam and be nasty and lovely and demanding and generally unpleasant

for some reason people are reacting to me with hostility. why is that? can anyone help me solve this mystery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

fengah puppet :D

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jett pls we are in mourning

Stormyish

something finger baby something

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WetNightmare posted:

jett pls we are in mourning

is it mourning in byob, or is it morning?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

is it mourning in byob, or is it morning?

opinions are split

Pedantra

by Lowtax
jett is literally this dumb as hell irl

joke_explainer

Jett posted:

now, several months later, I want to use that same account to threadspam and be nasty and lovely and demanding and generally unpleasant

for some reason people are reacting to me with hostility. why is that? can anyone help me solve this mystery?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i declare byob to be in a state of mourning much like after kim jung ill died

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
You could have just bought a pizza with that $10

Pedantra

by Lowtax
jetts posting is like an example of what it would be like to fail every perception check in a D&D game

FartGhost

Jett posted:

i like you jett, please stop saying stuff that's really dumb

cuntman.net

heh

joke_explainer

ffh5 is lame as hell tho I don't get why he has so many supporters that are like 'yeaaah!! we love the annoying guy! so annoying itts rgeat!' they're like the people that ironically love bad movies. ffh5 is 'the room' of bad posters.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
he made a thread where people almost did a meltdown you cant hate someone for that

Afro Doug

I also created a gimmick account for the sole purpose of imagespamming every byob thread

Captain No-mates

Security Drone posted:

ffh5 is lame as hell tho I don't get why he has so many supporters that are like 'yeaaah!! we love the annoying guy! so annoying itts rgeat!' they're like the people that ironically love bad movies. ffh5 is 'the room' of bad posters.

are you implying that the room isnt a modern masterpiece?

Pro Target

Security Drone posted:

Uhh or it's because he's really funny and cool and people like the op the only joke they can make is taking a Star Trek quote and replacing the words with "weed" and "chill weed "

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
ff5 had a neat job system and was a really fun grind, but its story wasnt as good as 4 or 6, so i wonder why ff6 was the best game ever made. chrono trigger was cool and all, but it was only 20 hours of fun, in comparison to ff6's 50+ hours of fun. i have played it twice, and still play through it each year.

my favorite character is ultros. i like doing fight using sabins bliz because i am good at sreet fighters 2 and 2:se

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I really liked 7.... :ohdear:

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Luvcow posted:

I really liked 7.... :ohdear:

it okay. nobodys perfect

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pro Target posted:

Uhh or it's because he's really funny and cool and people like the op the only joke they can make is taking a Star Trek quote and replacing the words with "weed" and "chill weed "

this would definitely be better than most of what goes on here actually

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
being a good and funny poster is so played out

Disco_Bandit
first be normal for a long while and get at least a few people to like you so when you start being a fuckwit there'll be some netsplit shenanigans and forum drama

alternatively bring some friends along to post with you so you can skip the first part and just be an rear end in a top hat as much as you want

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Izumi Konata posted:

ff5 had a neat job system and was a really fun grind, but its story wasnt as good as 4 or 6, so i wonder why ff6 was the best game ever made. chrono trigger was cool and all, but it was only 20 hours of fun, in comparison to ff6's 50+ hours of fun. i have played it twice, and still play through it each year.

my favorite character is ultros. i like doing fight using sabins bliz because i am good at sreet fighters 2 and 2:se

ff6 is the best because it was the last time that the final fantasy team actually cared about the game they were making

Pro Target

bawbzilla posted:

first be normal for a long while and get at least a few people to like you so when you start being a fuckwit there'll be some netsplit shenanigans and forum drama

alternatively bring some friends along to post with you so you can skip the first part and just be an rear end in a top hat as much as you want

you can cry all you want. but the only one wronged here is fart gently caress hell

Disco_Bandit

Pro Target posted:

you can cry all you want. but the only one wronged here is fart gently caress hell

well cowa did leave so that's a plus if nothing else

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

ff6 is the best because it was the last time that the final fantasy team actually cared about the game they were making

:drat:

google THIS

Pro Target posted:

link me to a funny and/or cool fart gently caress hell post please

actually link me to several, I want to see a trend not outliers

Pro Target

Jett posted:

link me to a funny and/or cool fart gently caress hell post please

actually link me to several, I want to see a trend not outliers

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3620963#post134106564

SIDS Vicious

but think of the big picture jett

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

That was a pretty good thread. I rescind anything ill I've said about FFH5. He may bitch and moan as much as he wants.

Captain No-mates

Security Drone posted:

i still cant believe this human piece of garbage had the gall to infer that the room isnt a great film, what the gently caress

cuntman.net

i like final fantasy

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Jett is unironically losing his poo poo about fart gently caress hell and its actually sad to watch

google THIS

Hobo Grandpa posted:

That was a pretty good thread. I rescind anything ill I've said about FFH5. He may bitch and moan as much as he wants.

I wish I had known about that thread before I feel kind of silly now :blush:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hmmm...fart gently caress hell 5. is that the guy with the cool robin williams av who said he wants to starve a kid?

Pro Target

Pedantra posted:

Jett is unironically losing his poo poo about fart gently caress hell and its actually sad to watch

hes a very old man, and is ;losing his poo poo because he is very sad.he wants to defend a bunch of people who viciously mocked him for weeks on end and has no backbone. its a sad tale

dogcrash truther
i have sympathy for posters who don't get fart gently caress hell bcause once a long time ago I also didn't get it. but then i did and now I laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

i cant wait for byob 16.4

• Locked thread