Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
f***

About an hour or two ago, I decided to walk to the nearby gas station to get some delicious gummied candies and a bit of cheap wine. I had a bit over a third of a bottle of El Jimidor which would do for two or three hours but not an evening. I purchased my wares, some candy and this small weird carton of wine, and returned to finish my tequila. I did so, then opened the wine.

To my surprise, the seal inside the cap had already been disturbed which I had never encountered before. I was already a bit drunk so I didn't remember whether or not the cap had that extra little bit of resistance when initially opened or not. I thought back to the Tylenol Killer. But I wanted to get drunker than I was. So I drank the wine, which didn't taste different but it wouldn't.

And now, here I am. I have obtained my preferable level of inebriation, but I am just sitting and waiting to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

can i have the rest of your tequila

I drank the Jimidor before I drank the wine

gorki posted:

op why is your preferred level of inebriation at a level that allows typing and consciousness :confused:

I'm drunk not retarded. Just have to post slower. And proofread.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

real talk tho, jimador is pretty good for the price

IMO it's pretty much the best. Very clean silver.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Broenheim posted:

Getting drunk is more important then living, so good work op

One of many of life's carnal pleasures that I would rather enjoy than ensure my ongoing livelihood.

Good news, GBS, my life has been spared. I thought I was seeing things half an hour after I drank the tampered with wine, but I was probably holding my breath for too long after hitting the bowl. After a nap, all is well excepting the fact that I did not buy enough alcohol. The liquor store is still open, I'm not going to bother with the gas station again, but I think I could stand to at least not be drunk for a few hours until tomorrow for once maybe. I mean, it's not like I'm going to be sober :420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRRADRYoSVo

E: I just want to be clear that I am not endorsing that song, which is terrible, just the song concept

Fisticuffs fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Aug 28, 2014

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Obligatory Handle posted:

OP, you are an alcoholic.

Then why aren't I drunk right now?

If having 6-8 drinks a night makes me an alcoholic, then America is a country full of alcoholics

Oh but wait America is the greatest country there ever was so how likely is that

• Locked thread