Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

gbs is where THE internet forum to cheer on death

r/watchpeopledie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

so much for walk softly and carry a big stick

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

I think they tell cops that if you're going to shoot someone, make drat sure they're dead, so its either an execution-style round to the head or just emptying a gun into them. Thats why cops always go cowboy when they're shooting someone up. Trying to just wound someone might put themselves at more risk, and they'd probably get yelled at by their boss + sued so why bother.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

RevSyd posted:

I think they tell cops that if you're going to shoot someone, make drat sure they're dead, so its either an execution-style round to the head or just emptying a gun into them. Thats why cops always go cowboy when they're shooting someone up. Trying to just wound someone might put themselves at more risk, and they'd probably get yelled at by their boss + sued so why bother.

No, it's just that when you go to use deadly force, you use deadly force.

Also they aim center mass. Nobody that wants to live in a deadly force situation aims anywhere else.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RevSyd posted:

No the key is that cops are almost all really bad shots even before you add in stress and moving targets. Id trust a random gun nut over a cop if i had to choose who's shooting near me

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol sucks for that guy but sounds like everyone else that does recording for cops just got a payraise

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
http://rt.com/usa/183488-swatting-colorado-kootra-game/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Man, the cops have killed a lot of people in the past couple weeks.

• Locked thread