Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That screen tearing is pure torture. Who would ever think that's a good idea?
Developer guy: Sorry boss, the video encoding messed up, so we have these ugly effects. We'll redo that scene.
Ubisoft exec: No! This is magnificent! Do that everywhere. It fits the setting so well.

Ubisoft is really good at making unique but bad decissions. Did anyone else ever try to use that effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
God drat it. That is terrible!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

The Heavenator posted:

Right, so the next update will be delayed for about a week because Aiden hacked my computer so hard it blew up. What a dick.

Wizzards are assholes. Every single kind.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

^AssCreed 1 level of innovation, totally next-gen.

Seriously. Enemies giving up at some point, rather than staying in alarmed mode is hardly jaw dropping.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Tupac Shakur was a templar!

• Locked thread