Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wit
Jul 26, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Orange juice is the best juice because I have an orange tree in my backyard so it's the free juice, free juice is the best. Pull some oranges off your tree, smash the juice out of them, pour a bunch of champagne in there too, delicious.

loving poser. Unless you live in the Champagne region of France, those are just sparkling wine trees you're juicing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

wit posted:

loving poser. Unless you live in the Champagne region of France, those are just sparkling wine trees you're juicing.

It's okay because I pronounce it "sham-pAg-nee"

James Hardon
May 31, 2006
Bump.

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
Orange juice + ice = yes!

Apple juice + ice = no!

What gives!!!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

juice and soda are equally bad for you, dont drink juice

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Orange juice is the best juice because I have an orange tree in my backyard so it's the free juice, free juice is the best. Pull some oranges off your tree, smash the juice out of them, pour a bunch of champagne in there too, delicious.

Please don't USDA-Zone-shame.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Did you guys know that Wisconsin is one of, if not the greatest, producers of cranberries in the world?
It's true.

Also even in Wisconsin it's hard to find 100% cranberry juice?

Why? I crave that poo poo so bad. So bad. It's the best juice! Why?!

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

mango coconut after a long bike ride is goddamn refreshing, have a banana on the side and it's like you didn't even work out at all, so reenergizing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Tonsured posted:

Dapple juice: when you drink apples with a top hat

Dapple juice is what you drink while bumping fists with Obama

• Locked thread