Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Anyone have a spot open? I'm a stern but fair e-coach with 9 wins under my belt and a gamerhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Someone pelase fucken add me

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Of the two life saving spells what should I memorize: deaths door or revivification?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Thinking of 0.10 as newish really makes me feel loving old. I started played with 0.4

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

PleasingFungus posted:

Oh, I have no idea how eldritch tentacle works, no one casts that spell. Maybe it's secretly OP, who knew?

e: tested just now; looks like it attacks poo poo out of LOS sometimes, but grants exactly 0 XP. Maybe because of some weirdness about it being a neutral monster occasionally...?

And man, do not even talk to me about the new serpent of hell

Eldritch testicle is my favorite summon.

What does new serpant of hell do?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Someone explain Ru to me

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I neeed a team

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

silentsnack posted:

Looks like there's enough interest, so...

No membership requirements, no mandatory gimmick, and low expectations. Let's do this. Maybe.

Team: Indecisive Slackers (name subject to change)

Members... specify crawl ID if it's different from your SA handle
2: wya
3:
4:
5:
6:

Quote/claim a spot and stick this in your rc file:
code:
# teamcaptain silentsnack

Thank you

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
You should randomize left and right facing dragons

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What do you guys think the biggest ball buster out of special tournament challenge points is?

quote:

50 points for winning without visiting Temple, Lair, Orc, or the Vaults (LORD OF DARKNESS banner III).

25 points for a win in which you become the champion of Ru and then abandon Ru before entering any branches other than the Temple and the Lair (HERETIC banner III).

25 points for a game in which you enter Tomb for the first time after picking up the Orb of Zot and then get the golden rune (NATURE's ALLY banner III).

25 points for a game in which you get six runes before entering the Depths (VOW OF COURAGE banner III).

25 points for a game in which you get your first rune (which cannot be the slimy or abyssal runes) without the use of any potions or scrolls (THE ASCETIC banner III).

25 points for a game in which you find the iron rune before entering Pandemonium or any branch of the dungeon containing any other rune (AVARICE banner III). This means that only Temple, Lair, Orc, Elf, Abyss, Hell, and Dis can be entered.

25 points for winning the game before reaching experience level 19 (RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY banner III).

Tomb with orb of zot sounds like a nightmare, especially since you already have several hours behind you on that character

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
# TEAMCAPTAIN wya

Till the sweat drip down I Crawls

code:

1. ghoster

Join up by quoting and adding your name

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Poulpe posted:

It doesn't matter that I'm on Akrasiac, right?
Also teams can have 6 can't they?

Yeah, including me tho

I dont think it matters, anyone else know?

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Mar 12, 2015

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Arghonautz posted:

Crawl Tourney! Just 15 runed a HOFI on cszo to shake the cobwebs. Hope i can do another one in the tourney!

http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/Arghonaut/morgue-Arghonaut-20150311-104229.txt

Nice my man, welcome aboard :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What does a formicid look like in real life?

• Locked thread